List of cars with special placed custom gauges

Lamborghini Gallardo the gauges are to the left of the wheel above the air vent following the arch of the dash.
Lamborghini Dialbo GT the two gauges replace air vents below the cigarette lighter.
Mclaren F1, one gauge to the left of the wheel and two to the right.
Mercedes C 63 AMG the gauges are in the center console.
SRT Viper GTS '13 two gauges to the right in the center console and one to the left of the wheel as part of the dash.
Clio V6 24V two gauges to the left of the wheel and one to the right.
Suzuki Cappuccino '95 (non-race variant) all three are to the right on the pillar.

The Scooby 07, Spec C Hatch, 2011 Impreza and the Scooby Nurb Edition all have the same Gauge position, one to the right and two to the Left of the wheel.

2011 Elise

image.jpg

I'll have to check again, but I didn't think the R32 GTR had special placement...

The three gauges go on top of the dash iirc.

The funny thing is, the R32 GTR came with a a bunch of gauges from the factory (Fuel, Eng Temp, Boost, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, & Voltage... You can see them all while installing the aftermarket gauges), so in my eyes, the R32 doesn't really need more gauges :lol:

My SSR7 R32 has an aftermarket speedo that goes to 420km/h, but that's the only gauge I have in all my R32s.

Edit: also, the Blitz ER34 has the gauges in the console just like the R34 GTR. I haven't checked, but my guess is the Mines BNR34 is the same.

Latest Posts

Back