List of Mileage Exchange Items?

• Thread starter LeGeNd-1
  • 19 comments

LeGeNd-1

Premium
Australia
Australia
GTP_LeGeNd-1
Given how obsessive compulsive GTP members are (me included), and the moaning about how GT Sport is not a collecting game anymore, I'm surprised there hasn't been a list of all the items available in MiEx. Or maybe there is, but it's not stickied yet. Regardless, I'm hoping to see if someone has the complete list of items offered so far?

Obviously there are the 7 Gr.3 Road Versions (so far C7, Evo, WRX, Mustang, Mazda) and 2 Safety Cars (AMG silver & yellow, M4 white & orange).

The 3 "safety" decals (2 variants of each, although they are offering new TOW decals recently).

Driver Poses (9 so far IIRC).

Helmets (haven't bought any so haven't been keeping track - IIRC there's GP6, GP6 GT, Carbon and Metallic?).

Colours (lots of these, and I only bought a few so haven't been keeping track. Potentially this could include all 4000+ colours of all paint chips of GT5/6 + all the new Special finishes in every hue :crazy:).

Rims (I kept track of all EXCEPT the first week on offer).
ADVAN RG II (Gray) – 100 Mi
ADVAN RG II (Gold) – 100 Mi
ADVAN RG II (Silver) – 100 Mi
ADVAN RG II (White) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing RGIII (Gold) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing RGIII (Silver) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing RGIII (Black) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing GT (White) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing GT (Silver) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing GT (Black) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing RZ (White) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing RZ (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing RZ (Bronze) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing RZ II (Silver) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing RZ II (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
ADVAN Racing RZ II (Blue) – 100 Mi
American Racing AR61 – 100 Mi
American Racing AR104 (Silver) – 100 Mi
American Racing VINTAGE TORQ THRUST (Black) – 100 Mi
American Racing VN427 (Silver) – 100 Mi
American Racing VN427 (White) – 100 Mi
BBS FS (Silver) – 100 Mi
BBS FS (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
BBS FS (Black) – 100 Mi
BBS LM-R (White) – 100 Mi
BBS Racing Wheel (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
BBS RE-CL (Silver) – 100 Mi
BBS RI-A (White) – 100 Mi
BBS RI-A (Silver) – 100 Mi
BBS RI-A (Gold) – 100 Mi
BBS RI-A (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
BBS RI-D (Silver) – 100 Mi
BBS RI-D (White) – 100 Mi
BBS RI-D (Gray) – 100 Mi
BBS RS (Silver) – 100 Mi
ENKEI 5spoke – 100 Mi
ENKEI 92 (White) – 100 Mi
ENKEI 92 (Gold) – 100 Mi
ENKEI 92 (Black) – 100 Mi
ENKEI GTC01RR (Black) – 100 Mi
ENKEI GTC01RR (Gold) – 100 Mi
ENKEI JS+M (Silver) – 100 Mi
ENKEI JS+M (White) – 100 Mi
ENKEI NT03RR (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
ENKEI NT03RR (White) – 100 Mi
Enkei RA030 – 100 Mi
ENKEI RA033 (White) – 100 Mi
ENKEI RE130 (Black) – 100 Mi
ENKEI RP03-TypeRC (Silver) – 100 Mi
ENKEI RP03-TypeRC (White) – 100 Mi
ENKEI SC05 (White) – 100 Mi
ENKEI SC05 (Silver) – 100 Mi
KMC KM681 – 100 Mi
MOTEGI RACING MR120 (White) – 100 Mi
MOTEGI RACING MR120 (Black) – 100 Mi
MOTEGI RACING MR120 (Silver) – 100 Mi
MOTEGI Racing Touge (Black) – 100 Mi
MOTEGI Racing Touge (Black) – 100 Mi
MOTEGI Racing Touge (Silver) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Botticelli III (Silver) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Botticelli III (Black) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Quaranta (Silver) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Raffaello (Silver) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Superturismo LM (White) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Silver) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Black) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Superturismo LM (Gold) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Torino (White) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Torino (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Ultraleggera (White) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Ultraleggera (Gold) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Ultraleggera (Gray) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Ultraleggera (Black) – 100 Mi
OZ Racing Wave (Silver) – 100 Mi
RAYS 57Transcend (Black) – 100 Mi
RAYS 57XX (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
RAYS 57XX (Silver) – 100 Mi
RAYS Center Lock Wheel (Dark Gray) – 100 Mi
RAYS G07WT (White) – 100 Mi
RAYS G07WT (Silver) – 100 Mi
RAYS GT-C (Gold) – 100 Mi
RAYS GT-C (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
RAYS GT-C (Silver) – 100 Mi
RAYS TE37 (Gold) – 100 Mi
RAYS TE37 (White) – 100 Mi
RAYS TE37SL (Grey) – 100 Mi
RAYS TE37SL (Black) – 100 Mi
RAYS VOLK TRINITI V (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
RAYS VOLK TRINITI V (Silver) – 100 Mi
WORK EMOTION CR Kiwami (Silver) – 100 Mi
WORK EMOTION CR Kiwami (Bronze) – 100 Mi
WORK EMOTION CR Kiwami (Black) – 100 Mi
WORK EMOTION CR Kiwami (White) – 100 Mi
WORK EMOTION CR Kiwami (Gray) – 100 Mi
WORK Equip 01 (White) – 100 Mi
WORK Meister M1R (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
WORK Meister M1R (Gold) – 100 Mi
WORK Meister M1R (White) – 100 Mi
WORK Meister S1R (Black) – 100 Mi
WORK Meister S1R (Bronze) – 100 Mi
WORK Meister S1R (White) – 100 Mi
WORK Meister S1R (Chrome) – 100 Mi
WORK Seeker GX (Silver) – 80 Mi
WORK Seeker GX (Black) – 80 Mi

GTPlanet updates the news page with weekly items, but unfortunately they did not list the first week and I missed that as well due to my game arriving a week late :banghead: Don't know if someone has been actively keeping track of all items since week 1, or we have to trawl through youtube videos to catch a glimpse of these items.

Also, does anyone know if a set of rims is usable for 1 car only? I haven't used the livery editor much at all, and I see there is a "1" number on each rim I select in livery editor. Given how rare each rim is in MiEx, this would be an epic fail decision by PD if each rim is single use only. I've been afraid to change the rims on my cars because of this.

Here's all the decals that I unlocked

Attachments

• 20171213_152039.jpg
    20171213_152039.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 337
Also, does anyone know if a set of rims is usable for 1 car only? I haven't used the livery editor much at all, and I see there is a "1" number on each rim I select in livery editor. Given how rare each rim is in MiEx, this would be an epic fail decision by PD if each rim is single use only. I've been afraid to change the rims on my cars because of this.

You can use it on as many cars as you like. I think the "1" you are talking about is to do with size. It means you can go up 1 inch.

Here's all the decals that I unlocked

Amazing, thanks for your help 👍 Are you also able to use the debug menu to see all the available paints and rims?

Interesting that there is a new colour for the Citroen GT. I noticed in the dealer a lot of colours the Citroen was available in GT5/6 was missing, but I don't think that chrome cyan colour has ever been offered either. And while we're discussing this car, I miss the Concept version with 700+ HP and crazy electric engine :( Arguably that's the first "Vision GT" ever.

There should also be an Alfa 4C Road Car. That should complete the 7 Homologation Specials.

You can use it on as many cars as you like. I think the "1" you are talking about is to do with size. It means you can go up 1 inch.

Ahh that makes sense, I'm relieved now and I shall start swapping rims :D 👍

You forgot the GT-R Road Car.. or is it just a secret car yet?

Not sure which car is that, do you mean the GT-R Safety Car? I got mine from golding all Driving School I think, definitely not from MiEx.

Yep I have got access to the rims and special paints. Maybe about 500+ special paints, the rims are a little tricky as it depends on the car selected what rims show up.

The Citroen and RCZ have been painted with special paints so not the original colours. I see now the Citroen road car isn't a car from mileage exchange and is in the dealership.

Heres the 4c
20171219_211050.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing, thanks for your help 👍 Are you also able to use the debug menu to see all the available paints and rims?

Interesting that there is a new colour for the Citroen GT. I noticed in the dealer a lot of colours the Citroen was available in GT5/6 was missing, but I don't think that chrome cyan colour has ever been offered either. And while we're discussing this car, I miss the Concept version with 700+ HP and crazy electric engine :( Arguably that's the first "Vision GT" ever.

There should also be an Alfa 4C Road Car. That should complete the 7 Homologation Specials.

Ahh that makes sense, I'm relieved now and I shall start swapping rims :D 👍

Not sure which car is that, do you mean the GT-R Safety Car? I got mine from golding all Driving School I think, definitely not from MiEx.

I saw soe bad picture of a "secret gtr" online, upload it here if I find it again. I dont mean the safety car, I have alreade that car, good loking but pretty useless.

Yep I have got access to the rims and special paints. Maybe about 500+ special paints, the rims are a little tricky as it depends on the car selected what rims show up.

The Citroen and RCZ have been painted with special paints so not the original colours. I see now the Citroen road car isn't a car from mileage exchange and is in the dealership.

Heres the 4c

Oh yes, I forgot rims are car specific. Still, it would be much appreciated if you could find the time to list all the paints/rims 👍 Lots of work I know, but you'll be the first person on the internet to have the list :D

Oh yes, I forgot rims are car specific. Still, it would be much appreciated if you could find the time to list all the paints/rims 👍 Lots of work I know, but you'll be the first person on the internet to have the list :D

Just a thought given its Christmas.

When you were young and there was a mystery parcel under the tree wasn't there more excitement than when you knew what was in it ?

Certainly felt that way to me - sometimes its nice to have a surprise in the game rather than knowing everything don't you think ?

The Shelby Cobra is the only car that I have seen to be drastically affected by wheel restrictions. I have only moddified a small amount of cars though. Obviously, there are a few cars that the wheels cannot he changed st all.

Just a thought given its Christmas.

When you were young and there was a mystery parcel under the tree wasn't there more excitement than when you knew what was in it ?

Certainly felt that way to me - sometimes its nice to have a surprise in the game rather than knowing everything don't you think ?

Not for me. I like to see ahead and plan goals. Then ticking off those checkboxes is what gives me the satisfaction. I just like to know how many more rims I'm missing, so that I can start planning how much Mi points to save for colours and car upgrades.

Even when I was small I never had a surprise Xmas gift. I plan what I want to get in advance, and I save up for it ;) More often than not surprise gifts are just annoying for me, since I'm a person with very specific tastes :lol:

Not for me. I like to see ahead and plan goals. Then ticking off those checkboxes is what gives me the satisfaction. I just like to know how many more rims I'm missing, so that I can start planning how much Mi points to save for colours and car upgrades.

Even when I was small I never had a surprise Xmas gift. I plan what I want to get in advance, and I save up for it ;) More often than not surprise gifts are just annoying for me, since I'm a person with very specific tastes :lol:

Thats fine - each to his own. I keep spreadsheets on GT games and run a virtual career back story so we all have different approaches being individuals.:cheers:

Is there any way to go back to previous week's colors to pick one up that we forgot to buy?

Is there any way to go back to previous week's colors to pick one up that we forgot to buy?
No, need to wait for it to come back up in the weekly change again. So far I don't think many, if any at all, have been repeated, but @Famine could tell us! :cheers:

No, need to wait for it to come back up in the weekly change again. So far I don't think many, if any at all, have been repeated, but @Famine could tell us! :cheers:

Thank u for the quick reply

My 8 year old daughter and I we're going through the discovery liveries for one of our cars and she saw. Huracan with a color we never got. It was kind of like a subtle rainbow color shift.

I missed it any I'm in the doghouse

Back