List updated, some very rare cars, 22b!! Peugeot 908, SP1 etc!

Merc Benz C9 '89 LM Race Car, but i value it highly, cause i traded tons of **** for it.
 
Which colour has the furai?
 
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro '03 491 bhp 0km tell me what you want and i will get it for you i want that carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr???
 
Hey are you interested in a Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430? PM if interested
 
Last edited:
I'll give the e-type after midnight uk time ok?
 
Audi R8 LMS '08 or Zonda R for the LP670?
 
your R8 LMS for my slr? i can buy you a new one
 
What do you have?
Do you have a list from your garage?

I don't have any list, and i can't watch my garage now i'm doing the 4h nurburgring.

If i give you a fully tuned Ferrari 458 italia and a lamborghini gallardo(fully tuned) + SLR
 
I don't have any list, and i can't watch my garage now i'm doing the 4h nurburgring.

If i give you a fully tuned Ferrari 458 italia and a lamborghini gallardo(fully tuned) + SLR

Well I've you've got an 8C instead of the gallardo (have one already) We have a deal!
 
Back