Lister Storm V12 Race Car ‘99 Trade Now

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roestel18
  • 20 comments
  • 691 views
Messages
102
Messages
ROESTEL18
looking for:
R8 LM race car (playstation)
GT by Citroen race car
Bentley Speed 8
Coloured X1
And other offers
 
787b
zonda r 09
cadillac cien
honda nsx-r prototype race car
 
I also have chrome and matte paints
 
No sorry i want somthing equal
 
i also have all those cars
 
i can buy the gt by citroen ?
 
i also have a ferrari f10 2010
 
the citreon is ok ill take that can u trade today
 
yes. right now. what color you want ?
 
its the race car right not just the citreon
 
Yes the race car. not the concept or the regular edition
 
ya the 5.6million one it doesnt really matter what colour um white i guess acually red
 
ok. white gt by citroen it is.
 
I will send first.

Send your car to cak_123
I will send my car from chris1133

is that cool ?
 
Thanks for a good and successful trade CHEERS
 
Your welcome. i will add rep for you. please do the same for me.
 
Back