EF12345678 Messages 1,082 Texas Messages EF-12345678 Oct 8, 2014 #2 DuceTheTruth How do you check those????? Click to expand... What? There is a notification section on the left side, but the right.... Any more details? And I expect you're talking about GT6 since this is in the GT6 questions section.
DuceTheTruth How do you check those????? Click to expand... What? There is a notification section on the left side, but the right.... Any more details? And I expect you're talking about GT6 since this is in the GT6 questions section.
D DuceTheTruth Messages 12 619 Messages DuceTheTruth Oct 8, 2014 #3 EF12345678 What? There is a notification section on the left side, but the right.... Any more details? Click to expand... At the top right corner it looks like a chat bubble with a number inside. Yesterday it was at 2, today it says 5...and its blue.
EF12345678 What? There is a notification section on the left side, but the right.... Any more details? Click to expand... At the top right corner it looks like a chat bubble with a number inside. Yesterday it was at 2, today it says 5...and its blue.
GranTurismo916 Messages 15,456 Orange County, NY Messages GTP_GT916 Messages Nii916 Oct 8, 2014 #4 That's your login bonus, not messages.
EF12345678 Messages 1,082 Texas Messages EF-12345678 Oct 8, 2014 #5 GranTurismo916 That's your login bonus, not messages. Click to expand... I was onto it! I don't even notice that thing anymore, that's why I didn't get that answer immediately.
GranTurismo916 That's your login bonus, not messages. Click to expand... I was onto it! I don't even notice that thing anymore, that's why I didn't get that answer immediately.
D DuceTheTruth Messages 12 619 Messages DuceTheTruth Oct 8, 2014 #6 GranTurismo916 That's your login bonus, not messages. Click to expand... Holy s*** lol This whole time I thought people were talking to me...smh Thanks 916 & EFI Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
GranTurismo916 That's your login bonus, not messages. Click to expand... Holy s*** lol This whole time I thought people were talking to me...smh Thanks 916 & EFI