Little description mistake...

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheHullu
  • 8 comments
  • 1,044 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
I guess people at Polyphony didn't watch F1, or at least the guy who wrote this:

kuva072.jpg


"The drivers title was not final until the last race, but Raikkonen came out on top of the difficult competition, and acquired first place even though it was his debut year in F1."

Well it was not his debut year in F1, rather his debut in Ferrari. He already had driven few years in F1 in teams Sauber and McLaren.

I noticed this just by accident while watching the car demo and it read on bottom of the screen. It's nothing big or distracting, but noticeable.

Have any of you found anything similar in GT5?
 
Can't remember the exact quote but the Holden Commodore has something along the lines of driving around australia a total of 15.00 km in 4 days. 15 kilometres over 4 days amazing!
 
Nice catch. While I own at least two F10s and at least two F2007s, I never actually bothered reading their descriptions (or for any other car in the game, for that matter). At least somebody did, I guess.

👍
 
foy
Yes, in your own screenshot. Louis Hamilton?

What's wrong with that?? :P
 
Lewis Hamilton is his name.
 
I'm pretty sure one of teh later model corvettes shares the description of the Corvette C1.
Or maybe it was the other way around. Either way, I won't be able to check until 7pm because my driver is currently 12 hours into the LeMans 24 Hour race.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back