Live snapshot of Nurburgring.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dimitrov
  • 18 comments
  • 1,458 views
I don't get it. It's just a picture. Isn't there a live webcam somewhere?
 
Is that it? I was expecting an overhead shot of the entire circuit.
 
DQuaN
I don't get it. It's just a picture. Isn't there a live webcam somewhere?

The picture says, to me, 2006-04-07 CEST 15:18:03, meaning it's two minutes old. So it may not be live, but it is sort-of-current.
 
Famine
The picture says, to me, 2006-04-07 CEST 15:18:03, meaning it's two minutes old. So it may not be live, but it is sort-of-current.

It's been refreshed since DQuaN made that post. It was a static shot timestamped as 3:01 am from when it was originally posted to when I last checked it (about 10 this morning).

edit: I imagine it's refreshed more regularly during the day.
 
Every 2 minutes, it appears.
 
oh, well, you might catch an AMV8 or somthing, but, what are the chances? 2 seconds it would be visible for, hmmm
 
oo!there's 4 blokes with helmets standing next to the track!

i kept refreshing it, and then.......
 
just happened to go on there again and this is what i saw:
 
webcam7jr.jpg


H2 Hummer parked.
 
hey should one of us make a new thread 'POST YOUR NURBURGRING SNAPSHOTS HERE!' coz this doesnt seem totally apropriate for posting up pics! ive got a lancer EVO pic that ill post in the new thread.
 
Ummm, if you just link to the image in your first post... will we get exactly the same here on GTP?

*test* :D
webcam.jpg


*edit* Yup, this picture will change if you refresh every so often. Put it in the first post if you can.
 
EDIT: Same here...
Someone decide which thread will stay.
 
Back