Livery Editor - Show Off Your Creations

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 31 comments

Scaff

United Kingdom
He/Him
ScaffUK
While it may not be the most in-depth tool around, the livery editor does have a reasonable amount of flexibility, and with new designs, etc. coming with DLC packs in the future and the wheel rim and tyre options I thought it would be good to share some of our creations.

I've also put a video together looking at how the tools are used and will start the ball rolling with three of mine.

Project CARS 3_20200826141546.png

Project CARS 3_20200826141608.png

Project CARS 3_20200826141643.png

Project CARS 3_20200826141706.png

Project CARS 3_20200826141838.png

Project CARS 3_20200826141904.png

If anyone comes up with decent replicas (there's a Gulf logo in the game so you know what's bound to happen) post them too along with the formula to make them. :)

there's a Gulf logo in the game
Now only if there was a Golf to put the Gulf on.

@Scaff - Adding some shiny paint to that Lancer makes all the difference. Looking at the videos the original looks like it could do with a bit of T-Cut. Nice video, shows off the feature well. Just complex enough without being a time hog.

Now only if there was a Golf to put the Gulf on.

@Scaff - Adding some shiny paint to that Lancer makes all the difference. Looking at the videos the original looks like it could do with a bit of T-Cut. Nice video, shows off the feature well. Just complex enough without being a time hog.
Many thanks

I gotta admit I’m loving this livery system it just works so well for me personally. Omg finally custom tires! So glad to be able to do it on road cars too. Funny Scaff I watched your video earlier today we both picked the exact same Firestone’s for our mustang lol. I haven’t gotten far enough but I’m hoping I can change the tires on some of the upgradable race cars like the 74 Rsr or the old camaro.

I don't play around when it comes to my p1 gtr grinded all night last night and all day today to finally own the gtr :)

Anyway this is my favorite design so far.

LES0ZEx.png

EGjGRmq.png

Pf3ua1B.png

uiCjvLM.png

DLZogZl.png

A little fact the number 91 is after my favorite racing car ever the team oreca #91 viper gts-r

Last edited:
Question is my game broken? or is the pattern design really limited?

I have

13 Stripes
5 Camouflage
12 Misc

:indiff:

Hope they add more soon.

Question is my game broken? or is the pattern design really limited?

I have

13 Stripes
5 Camouflage
12 Misc

:indiff:

Hope they add more soon.

Is this inclusive of the cosmetic DLC packs? I've got the codes but haven't downloaded them yet.

I'm enjoying the simplicity of the livery editor. For me this game is more about racing then painting. There's a good choice of pre made liveries if you can't be bothered creating something either.

Is this inclusive of the cosmetic DLC packs? I've got the codes but haven't downloaded them yet.

I'm enjoying the simplicity of the livery editor. For me this game is more about racing then painting. There's a good choice of pre made liveries if you can't be bothered creating something either.
Yeah :(

Back