Livery Editor Tutorial Videos - by Blue Chicken Designs

• Thread starter atteiros
  • 32 comments
I'm fairly new to creating livery and decals. I'm also new user in Inkscape. Your videos are really good but I've watched a ton of and for some
reason I can't seem to get it right. i have a few logos that I've downloaded and want to convert into a SVG file so I can upload them and use
them on my cars. If I send you a couple of them would you be able to tell/show me how to convert them using inkscape? If you are will here's
the files.

Attachments

• Victor files.zip
    41.1 KB · Views: 10
I'm fairly new to creating livery and decals. I'm also new user in Inkscape. Your videos are really good but I've watched a ton of and for some
reason I can't seem to get it right. i have a few logos that I've downloaded and want to convert into a SVG file so I can upload them and use
them on my cars. If I send you a couple of them would you be able to tell/show me how to convert them using inkscape? If you are will here's
the files.
Hi. I'm back after a long break from GT Sport and creating livery editing videos. I very much welcomed livery and decal requests up to the point where I needed to focus on work, and unfortunately, I do not have much time to do so these days.

Back