Livery Report System Being Abused (ATTENTION PD)

• Thread starter LeGeNd-1
  • 66 comments

LeGeNd-1

Premium
Australia
Australia
GTP_LeGeNd-1
So I've been doing some spring cleaning of my livery inventory again today (thanks for the 1000 limit PD), and I noticed there are a dozen or so liveries missing (showing the yellow "!" triangle). Normally I get 1-2 every few months but this time there are LOTS missing, and they are all good popular liveries with thousands of likes, most from the early days of the game.

Examples
Renown LM55 https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...arLivery/livery/1329774/1/4908955494772638720
JPS Vantage https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/my-library/all/livery/1078420/1/7349905391685239312
F&F Skyline https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/my-library/all/livery/1699447/1/4828496524290819608
F&F Supra https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/my-library/all/livery/1017110/1/7061723460575168008
Police https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/my-library/all/livery/1985493/1/5053620430558986256
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/my-library/all/livery/3481791/1/8575488119527212576
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/my-library/all/livery/2321683/1/5845773550988854273
Herbie https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/my-library/all/livery/1985493/1/8223603776974487576
F1 replicas https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/my-library/all/livery/1067570/1/8502888457827288064
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/my-library/all/livery/5366599/1/8214650453653192721
https://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gtsport/user/my-library/all/livery/1055499/1/4755833095185236480

At first I thought it's because of certain decals copyright/censorship (like tobacco ads), but it's weird that they are getting targeted now when the game has been out for 3+ years. Then I read that apparently people have been reporting the popular liveries so their own work (usually lesser quality) can get higher up in the trending page to fish for more likes & reposts. What an absolute joke. Well guess what, even with those liveries removed, there are a lot less people checking the Discover section each day so no matter what you still won't reach those numbers. And when the game gets shutdown after GT7 is released, all that will be gone anyways :lol: Good luck putting "most popular livery creator in GTS" on your CV.

That's what happens when you have a society so utterly addicted on social media popularity I guess. PD is to blame too for a useless system. Oh no, we can't get a functional search system, but we can remove liveries for no rhyme or reason at all. And yet, when we report players for driving like an absolute tool in online races, no one ever gets any repercussions.

GG Kaz 👍

Last edited:
Yeah. It's too easy to exploit the system when it comes to reporting. Since it's automated, anyone can falsify the report and get the person they're reporting banned for it. I've been a victim of it recently and my attempts to reach out to anyone on the matter have fallen on deaf ears so far.

I'm probably wrong since my knowledge about copyright rules comes from a 5 minute video on the safe harbour rules on Youtube. I don't think PD can have a manual system for moderating liveries without opening themselves up to copyright/legal trouble (99% of liveries are technically illegal for using images/logos unlicensed). It sucks that people are exploiting it but I guess it's a necessary evil.

If anybody actually knows the law and I'm talking ******** please correct me 👍

My most liked livery is gone too.

Caution: The following image is NSFW....

7143299447293773337_23.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/notifications/livery/1567832/1/7143299447293773337

Last edited:
I'm probably wrong since my knowledge about copyright rules comes from a 5 minute video on the safe harbour rules on Youtube. I don't think PD can have a manual system for moderating liveries without opening themselves up to copyright/legal trouble (99% of liveries are technically illegal for using images/logos unlicensed). It sucks that people are exploiting it but I guess it's a necessary evil.

If anybody actually knows the law and I'm talking ******** please correct me 👍

I'm not a lawyer either, but when PD decided to add the livery editor and decal upload feature, surely they know people will put up various brand logos without explicitly asking permission. That's how it has always been. The PC sim community has been making liveries for virtual racecars all the way back from the early 2000s with the Papyrus NASCAR games, and nobody ever got into any trouble for it. The exposure just got bigger with time, but even then I don't see anybody getting sued for making a livery in GT Sport. It's like putting a decal on your real car, is it criminal if to do it if you're not sponsored by the company? As long as you're not profiting off it and claiming it as your trademark, all is fair use I think.

As for the manual moderation, I sure hope there's a guy approving these reports. Otherwise the "Report" button should just be renamed "Delete" button.

I don't know how to get PD's attention really. I don't have enough followers to make waves and Kaz doesn't really pay attention to anyone on twitter unless you're a world tour champ. And bringing more attention to this could be a double edged sword and make MORE people abuse the system, and PD would still do nothing at the end of the day.

Maybe @Tidgney could make a video about it. He's quite passionate about liveries too, having run several competitions and the last time he made suggestions for the daily races PD listened and added St Croix C :P

Last edited:
I'm not knowledgeable with the copyright rules on in game use of liveries (I imagine some companies love it as it's just free marketing, I mean imagine paying x amount 10 years ago and you're still getting use out of that money now in a video game). I suspect people are reporting to do that though, one of my favourite liveries was a Jurassic park themed pick up, but that got the old yellow triangle. I guess it's just apart of human nature, greed/desire/wish to be greater so wanting to get up that "most popular" board. See it all the time with everything, in fact I'm watching Vikings on amazon at the moment they describe it perfectly "ambition is dangerous", not sure there's anyway to stop it either.

Legally it's pretty clear and common sense, you (as a company creating and selling a product) can't use any copyrighted or otherwise protected image/likeness/name/etc without express permission/compensation/whatever agreement. Some loopholes and exceptions do exist, but broadly speaking that is the law.

So for PD it's simple, when it comes to user generated content (UGC) they must remove anything infringing as soon as they're made aware of it. Up until that point if the copyright holder themselves make a claim against them it's pretty usual for the holder to just ask it be removed, and for PD to comply noting that they weren't aware of it before that point. At least that's what these companies usually say in any UGC legal case. "We didn't know, but now we do, it's been removed". That's usually the end of it.

That's why PD are not trawling the UGC every hour of the day looking for infringing content, they just claim ignorance and how unfeasible it is to be monitoring everything 24/7. Same as any game or websites like Facebook and Twitter, they can't monitor all content uploaded by users so nothing happens until someone reports it or a claim is made. Unless they have automated systems finding it, but how easy that is depends on the type of infringement.

So yes, the TL;DR is that essentially people are gaming this system knowing that once they report them, PD must remove them if anything within the livery infringes. Even if the copyright holder themselves haven't made a claim. Because if they don't, the holder can later present evidence of reports and PD knowingly doing nothing about it. Which isn't good for PD.

As long as you're not profiting off it and claiming it as your trademark, all is fair use I think.

That's the thing, PD ARE technically profiting off it because GTS is a product they're selling and these marks are now part of it. Lawyers can (try) argue in a court that the game is selling X more copies because of their copyrighted content included in the game. It has happened thousands of times in UGC cases, many of them won by the copyright holder.

Fair use doesn't apply in those circumstances. Fair use also never applies to straight up copies of copyrighted material, you have to transform or modify it's original use in some way, and even then, whether it applies still can be argued in law.

As to why it doesn't happen in other games, I can only assume simply because they don't have a public report system? If they don't then only complaints directly from the copyright holder will have to be dealt with and as noted above, it's likely many see it as free advertising and do nothing about it. I don't know. But yeah, legally PD have to do it really to cover their butts.

Last edited:
Legally it's pretty clear and common sense, you (as a company creating and selling a product) can't use any copyrighted or otherwise protected image/likeness/name/etc without express permission/compensation/whatever agreement. Some loopholes and exceptions do exist, but broadly speaking that is the law.

So for PD it's simple, when it comes to user generated content (UGC) they must remove anything infringing as soon as they're made aware of it. Up until that point if the copyright holder themselves make a claim against them it's pretty usual for the holder to just ask it be removed, and for PD to comply noting that they weren't aware of it before that point. At least that's what these companies usually say in any UGC legal case. "We didn't know, but now we do, it's been removed". That's usually the end of it.

That's why PD are not trawling the UGC every hour of the day looking for infringing content, they just claim ignorance and how unfeasible it is to be monitoring everything 24/7. Same as any game or websites like Facebook and Twitter, they can't monitor all content uploaded by users so nothing happens until someone reports it or a claim is made. Unless they have automated systems finding it, but how easy that is depends on the type of infringement.

So yes, the TL;DR is that essentially people are gaming this system knowing that once they report them, PD must remove them if anything within the livery infringes. Even if the copyright holder themselves haven't made a claim. Because if they don't, the holder can later present evidence of reports and PD knowingly doing nothing about it. Which isn't good for PD.

That's the thing, PD ARE technically profiting off it because GTS is a product they're selling and these marks are now part of it. Lawyers can (try) argue in a court that the game is selling X more copies because of their copyrighted content included in the game. It has happened thousands of times in UGC cases, many of them won by the copyright holder.

Fair use doesn't apply in those circumstances. Fair use also never applies to straight up copies of copyrighted material, you have to transform or modify it's original use in some way, and even then, whether it applies still can be argued in law.

As to why it doesn't happen in other games, I can only assume simply because they don't have a public report system? If they don't then only complaints directly from the copyright holder will have to be dealt with and as noted above, it's likely many see it as free advertising and do nothing about it. I don't know. But yeah, legally PD have to do it really to cover their butts.
But it's user-created content, shouldn't it fall under the same rules as mods? i.e. PD not being liable for any copyright related to the content?

I hate copyright abuse... All it does is ruin good fun.

As to why it doesn't happen in other games, I can only assume simply because they don't have a public report system?

99.9% of the time a title launched on PlayStation will have a manual reporting system associated with any UGC. I've worked on several titles that have required it.

Last edited:

That doesnt fly with the police cars being deleted . There is no copyright on black and white cars .

And you can buy say STP stickers , cover your car in them , sell that car for profit and no one will come charge you for copyright.

This situation to me is PD allowing punks to game its game for self pleasure and PD just ignores it.

But it's user-created content, shouldn't it fall under the same rules as mods? i.e. PD not being liable for any copyright related to the content?

I hate copyright abuse... All it does is ruin good fun.
No because mods are not forcibly added to all copies of the game, you have to go out and get it yourself and add it to your copy of the game. Not much game creators can do about that other than stopping mods entirely.

That is why when copyright holders do have issue with a mod,vthey go after the mod creator.

As for the issue at hand, not sure what PD can do. If they remove reporting, any content including swastikas, racist text etc will be all over. If they keep it, they are going to have to keep removing cars with copyrighted content.

Great detailed post, thanks 👍 The double standard is what ticks me off though. PD are happy to list livery editor + decal uploader as a selling point, and happy to stream FIA races with custom liveries to thousands of viewers and turn a blind eye. But as soon as someone reports it they just delete it without even thinking. The opposite is true with the race reporting system. Someone can drive like an absolute clown for hundreds of races, many people reported you and nothing ever happens.

It only takes a few bad apples to ruin the whole barrel. If this blows up I won't be surprised if PD decides to remove the editor completely for GT7, or have a watered down version (e.g. have a few preset designs and you just choose the colour of your stripes). We all lose, just because of a few like-starved people. Just frustrating. I like browsing the Discovery section after a tough race just to relax and marvel at the designs, but seeing all these missing liveries just makes me so angry. Spent the last hour replacing all the lost liveries with similar designs, but I'm not gonna give likes/reposts to anyone now. People are fishing for likes? Sure, I'll make the likes worthless :lol:

I think the reporting is automated and its for crude or cursing type stuff is it not ?

I never looked through all the designs so i never reported one myself .

t only takes a few bad apples to ruin the whole barrel. If this blows up I won't be surprised if PD decides to remove the editor completely for GT7, or have a watered down version (e.g. have a few preset designs and you just choose the colour of your stripes)

I think you’ve run straight off the hinges here.
I too love liveries and the editor and the sharing.
I may not be a pro livery designer myself but I’ve painted and decorated hundreds of my own cars to use in race.
I enjoy too seeing others great designs.
I’m not surprised though IF it is true. This allegation that some livery designers are reporting liveries to somehow compete against other livery designers is a sad state of affairs IF true, but that would never change my ability to livery for myself.
So no worries of the next game.
I’m quite sure PD and Sony realize exactly what a gigantic smashing success the livery part is. There’s NOWAY they’d leave it out in the next game.
I’m sorry to hear people going so low but it doesn’t surprise me in the least.
People need to get out more if they pull this crap. It shows how small minded they are to report on liveries.
It does make more sense now though to me, why people hit l&r.
I didn’t know what that meant or why anyone cared until recently. I guess I really see now that it means more to some than I could ever imagine.
It just goes to show how low and how pathetic and how little honor some people have when they bother doing this.
I’m glad I’m unaffected so far.
People take things like this way way too serious.
It’ll be in the next game though, no worries there.

Last edited:
That doesnt fly with the police cars being deleted . There is no copyright on black and white cars .

And you can buy say STP stickers , cover your car in them , sell that car for profit and no one will come charge you for copyright.

This situation to me is PD allowing punks to game its game for self pleasure and PD just ignores it.

That is different, a car is a single entity owned by one person. How could a company claim potential loss of earnings? The car can only be sold to one person, it's not worth it.

Mind you, it does still happen, in the sense that car makers or other companies will demand you remove pictures of the car online if you're using it to promote a business or something:

https://jalopnik.com/ferrari-wants-instagrammer-to-remove-pics-of-his-car-be-1836911511

Not that I agree with it personally mind you, I agree with the article author Ferrari were being absurd. But it happens.

As for why they're deleting police cars I don't know, you'd have to ask PD. Maybe they still had some sort of logo or name on them.

Great detailed post, thanks 👍 The double standard is what ticks me off though. PD are happy to list livery editor + decal uploader as a selling point, and happy to stream FIA races with custom liveries to thousands of viewers and turn a blind eye. But as soon as someone reports it they just delete it without even thinking. The opposite is true with the race reporting system. Someone can drive like an absolute clown for hundreds of races, many people reported you and nothing ever happens.

It only takes a few bad apples to ruin the whole barrel. If this blows up I won't be surprised if PD decides to remove the editor completely for GT7, or have a watered down version (e.g. have a few preset designs and you just choose the colour of your stripes). We all lose, just because of a few like-starved people. Just frustrating. I like browsing the Discovery section after a tough race just to relax and marvel at the designs, but seeing all these missing liveries just makes me so angry. Spent the last hour replacing all the lost liveries with similar designs, but I'm not gonna give likes/reposts to anyone now. People are fishing for likes? Sure, I'll make the likes worthless :lol:

Like I said it's just how it is. If nobody reports UGC to the person/company hosting it, they can just turn a blind as you say, unless the actual copyright holder makes a claim. But as soon as those user reports are filed, they're basically forced to act. Like for example if they did nothing about your F&F cars and then Universal Pictures later found out and wanted the cars removed. They would use the fact PD knew full well the cars were in the game but did nothing about it against them.

Very unlikely, yes, but not something PD can take the chance on. It sucks, but I don't really see a way around it because the fact is, you and PD don't have the rights to use the likeness.

As long as PD aren't actually getting too many complaints from copyright holders, and it's just user reports they're acting on, I don't think they'd be too quick to cut it from GT7.

I think you’ve run straight off the hinges here.
I too love liveries and the editor and the sharing.
I may not be a pro livery designer myself but I’ve painted and decorated hundreds of my own cars to use in race.
I enjoy too seeing others great designs.
I’m not surprised though IF it is true. This allegation that some livery designers are reporting liveries to somehow compete against other livery designers is a sad state of affairs IF true, but that would never change my ability to livery for myself.
So no worries of the next game.
I’m quite sure PD and Sony realize exactly what a gigantic smashing success the livery part is. There’s NOWAY they’d leave it out in the next game.
I’m sorry to hear people going so low but it doesn’t surprise me in the least.
People need to get out more if they pull this crap. It shows how small minded they are to report on liveries.
It does make more sense now though to me, why people hit l&r.
I didn’t know what that meant or why anyone cared until recently. I guess I really see now that it means more to some than I could ever imagine.
It just goes to show how low and how pathetic and how little honor some people have when they bother doing this.
I’m glad I’m unaffected so far.
People take things like this way way too serious.
It’ll be in the next game though, no worries there.

Yeah the younger generation is just too hung up on online "rep" and whatnot. I mean people can't even do anything without posting to twitter/insta/fakebook these days. That's just how things go. I've always ignored it but when it starts to affect the game, I just can't stand still :lol:

If I have the skills or time to make my own liveries then it wouldn't be such a big problem as you said. Problem is I have neither, so I have to rely on others. Anyway, it's fine I can replacements for all the missing liveries. It's just extra annoying work and would be nice if people just play by the rules in the first place. No one's gaining or losing anything.

Like I said it's just how it is. If nobody reports UGC to the person/company hosting it, they can just turn a blind as you say, unless the actual copyright holder makes a claim. But as soon as those user reports are filed, they're basically forced to act. Like for example if they did nothing about your F&F cars and then Universal Pictures later found out and wanted the cars removed. They would use the fact PD knew full well the cars were in the game but did nothing about it against them.

Very unlikely, yes, but not something PD can take the chance on. It sucks, but I don't really see a way around it because the fact is, you and PD don't have the rights to use the likeness.

As long as PD aren't actually getting too many complaints from copyright holders, and it's just user reports they're acting on, I don't think they'd be too quick to cut it from GT7.

Yeah I know, copyright laws are just so broken and outdated anyway. But I can't see it changing anytime soon because the people in power are just too invested in it. It is what it is.

All those liveries in OP aren't mine btw. And funnily enough I went to search for alternatives using the gts-gt website, and it turned up 1300+ F&F Skylines. Good luck reporting all that :lol:

Last edited:
All those liveries in OP aren't mine btw. And funnily enough I went to search for alternatives using the gts-gt website, and it turned up 1300+ F&F Skylines. Good luck reporting all that

Fair enough, and that indeed just proves as suspected there are no actual complaints coming from the copyright holder or PD would have done a search and found all of those and removed them. It's just the ones being reported they have to act on.

One factor to consider is this game is pretty unique in the range of age and locations from all over all playing together. There's probably more variation in users than most websites on the internet.

Is there any other game with players from 8-80 or whatever? Is there another game with mixed languages in the race messages?

And predominantly males. Kind of a miracle it works at all. :lol:

I just remembered something.

When sharing a livery, you get to choose a category the livery would belong to. One of them is "Replicas".

Replicas naturally implies creating liveries matching real-life ones, branding included.

So why would the game allow you, and even encourage you to create replicas, if someone can just come along and remove them at will?

It makes zero sense.

I hope the livery editor in GT7 gets a bit of a makeover anyway. The entire Discover section in this game feels like it was made to serve the game at launch and no other time. The search function seems as awkward as possible and even the categories like trending or cool selections seem full of the same thing, constantly. If we've reached a point where the report system is being abused to game that then the system's pretty much done, really.

I'd like to think things will improve for GT7 (and the editor itself) but... we know PD.

I just remembered something.

When sharing a livery, you get to choose a category the livery would belong to. One of them is "Replicas".

Replicas naturally implies creating liveries matching real-life ones, branding included.

So why would the game allow you, and even encourage you to create replicas, if someone can just come along and remove them at will?

It makes zero sense.
Because PD don't want to remove these liveries. But they have to, when they're reported. Just the nature of any UGC system.

Facebook and Twitter dont want to remove photos and videos that dont otherwise break their rules, but they have to.

Also hypothically there are some replicas you could make using only the approved logos provided by PD.

Last edited:
well all i can say i fail to remember any article where a game player had to take down a livery because of a copyright complaint of it used in a video game other than Gtsport .

And on my real life race car i would put companies from around my town on my car just for free advertising for them even if they never sponsored me .

Also when one buys Gtsport , they are not buying user generated liveries ,so that doesnt cut it as an excuse .

well all i can say i fail to remember any article where a game player had to take down a livery because of a copyright complaint of it used in a video game other than Gtsport .

Read up on copyright laws then. UGC is removed from multiple platforms daily because of copyright infringements, whether the complaint comes from the copyright holder or just a user report. Any website with UGC will have a report function as well as a DMCA submission form.

Some platforms decide they don't give a 🤬 and ignore reports, but it's still infringing. PD are just choosing to be cautious and removing anything reported they know they don't have the rights to.

And on my real life race car i would put companies from around my town on my car just for free advertising for them even if they never sponsored me .

Like I said, your own personal car is very different. It's not a product that millions of people use. Running local races and putting local companies on your car is also small fry. It'd be rather different if a NASCAR or F1 team decided to run with Microsoft logos on their car without permission. MS would be unlikely to let that fly.

Also again, it's very possible that many of the brands featured on these liveries in GT don't care and wouldn't ask for them to be removed, but PD choose not to take that risk.

Also when one buys Gtsport , they are not buying user generated liveries ,so that doesnt cut it as an excuse .

That's like saying when people buy a book they're not buying it for the covers so you can put any copyrighted photo on there you like and not pay for it. No, you can't.

People buy GT Sport. GT Sport contains the UGC, ergo it is part of the product whether the people bought it specifically for that or not.

Last edited:
Read up on copyright laws then. UGC is removed from multiple platforms daily because of copyright infringements, whether the complaint comes from the copyright holder or just a user report. Any website with UGC will have a report function as well as a DMCA submission form.

Some platforms decide they don't give a 🤬 and ignore reports, but it's still infringing. PD are just choosing to be cautious and removing anything reported they know they don't have the rights to.

Like I said, your own personal car is very different. It's not a product that millions of people use. Running local races and putting local companies on your car is also small fry. It'd be rather different if a NASCAR or F1 team decided to run with Microsoft logos on their car without permission. MS would be unlikely to let that fly.

Also again, it's very possible that many of the brands featured on these liveries in GT don't care and wouldn't ask for them to be removed, but PD choose not to take that risk.

That's like saying when people buy a book they're not buying it for the covers so you can put any copyrighted photo on there you like and not pay for it. No, you can't.

People buy GT Sport. GT Sport contains the UGC, ergo it is part of the product whether the people bought it specifically for that or not.
So i never use any type of branding in gtsport, just paint colours , so if one my colours gets reported and removed , how you plan on explaining that ? .

Does it say anywhere in Gtsport not to use real world branding on cars in gtsport ? I myself have never seen it . If it was a problem im pretty sure Gtsport would have that warning or even prevent it from being published in first place .

I just checked. All the reporting options and none are to do with copyright or branding . So that leads me to two conclusions ,
1 The reporting is all automatic with no humans reviewing them .
2 If humans are looking at them , they are still deleting everything no matter what .

Last edited:
Do you honestly think that someone is going to formally review EACH CASE? There would be lots of them and going through a formal process like a courtroom trial would waste soo much time and effort for no good reason. Automated systems are not perfect but it's the best solution.

So i never use any type of branding in gtsport, just paint colours , so if one my colours gets reported and removed , how you plan on explaining that ? .

Has that actually happened? Besides, I never said copyright infringement was the only reason they delete liveries, just that they have to when they're reported.

Does it say anywhere in Gtsport not to use real world branding on cars in gtsport ? I myself have never seen it . If it was a problem im pretty sure Gtsport would have that warning or even prevent it from being published in first place .

I just checked. All the reporting options and none are to do with copyright or branding . So that leads me to two conclusions ,
1 The reporting is all automatic with no humans reviewing them .
2 If humans are looking at them , they are still deleting everything no matter what .

I deleted GTS months ago so I don't know what it says in game but the SVG uploader online, which is the primary way people upload copyrighted material, it does say not to upload anything illegal.

Uploading discourteous or illegal content is forbidden. Uploading such content may lead to a warning or your Sony Entertainment Network account being suspended temporarily or permanently.

They also have an entire section of their ToS on UGC across the entire PSN

6. Content You Create and Share

6.1 You are entirely responsible for any text, video, audio, images, photographs, information and other materials or content (i) created by you or others on our site and/or (ii) shared by you or others via our site (“User Generated Content” or “UGC”). UGC on our site has not been verified or approved by us. Any views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.

6.2 You own your UGC. However, you must not commercially exploit it without consent. You need consent from us and, where relevant, anyone else who has intellectual property rights in the UGC (for example, the publisher of a game). This is because the way you make and share your UGC means your UGC may be bound up with intellectual property belonging to us and others.

6.3 When you share your UGC:

6.3.1 We may make it visible across our sites and the sites of our affiliated companies.

6.3.2 We or our affiliated companies may make it visible in other places like the PlayStation Network.

6.3.3 We and our affiliated companies may alter your UGC for various reasons, including to add your Online ID (or your real name if you choose to use it) so others know it is yours, to ensure it displays well on various devices and so on.

6.3.4 Others can interact with it and do things to it like comment on it, alter it, delete it or reshare it.

6.3.5. We and our affiliated companies may:

6.3.5.1 license, sell and otherwise commercially exploit your UGC (for example, selling subscriptions to access your UGC alone or in combination with other UGC);

6.3.5.2 receive advertising revenue in connection with UGC;

6.3.5.3. use your UGC in the promotion of products and services; and

6.3.5.4. alter or delete your UGC where necessary to comply with the law or exercise our rights under these Terms of Use.

6.4. We do not pay you for using your UGC as described in this clause 6.

6.5. By sharing UGC you are telling us you have all rights necessary to such UGC and to grant the rights set out in this clause 6.

Furthermore the Gran Turismo website terms, which apply to the whole website, including the page where you upload decals says:

Following acts are not allowed when using this Web Site:

1. Infringing the legal rights (including, but not limited to, the rights of privacy and publicity) of others

Last edited:
Back