livery requests

Simplex 4100U

(Banned)
FireLite MS2
uhh, i know there's probably a thread like this, maybe for Forza 2, maybe not, but, i can do some pretty good liveries on there(i even have a good Gulf logo, if anyone needs it), and i even have a carbon fiber vinyl group that looks realistic, unlees you enlarge it, then it looks like just a black square with a bunch of gray lines over it(my friend on XBL, HyperStrata, did the vinyl group, not me), which, is exactly that.

i can also make any car look like a ricer, and i even have something from my friend which if anyone here posted a pic of that car, they'd be banned(have the design saved to a beetle).

also, i can even make a rally car(make it look like a legit Group A, or Group B), with your GamerTag on it, with a racing number too.

so if you have a request, go ahead and post it here. just send me the car on XBL(with mods and other stuff already on it, i may add stuff to it if i have enough money, to make it look, sound, and drive better), and i'll do the design. also, if you want a rally car, tell me the main sponsor, like NOS or HKS for example. also if you meet me online, i usually drive a FF Beetle, that if you could rename your cars with racecar-like names, mine would be the #2 Castrol Beetle Rally Car. i'd post a pic, but the pic on forzamotorsport.net already expired, so i can't show it. i'll repost it either today or tomorrow. and, also, i don't do ones that show off too much. like Falken designs, i may ask my friend SMOOTHOPR8R to make the complex designs.(i mainly do basic, rough jobs, and SMOOTH, well, smoothes it out, and finishes it to make it look nice. i usually go and buy a Mini Cooper and lay the design out on the roof, and then he'll take the design and apply it to the car, and then rough it, smooth it, and perfect the image on the car.)

also, sorry for the long post, i tend to rant, and i had a lot of stuff on my mind, so start posting those requests!

Back