LMAO - Camaros Can Drift?

  • Thread starter Thread starter m@goo
  • 41 comments
  • 1,956 views
nathing wrong with domestic drifting


viper pointiac gto new one and corvet c6 are gonna be in next d1
 
Haha. It's like saying black guys do math. The simple mind of a bigot can reveal itself in many ways. Unfortunately, some are considered acceptable.
 
i feel sorry for magoo, thinking camaros cant drift,
maybe he doesnt realize how much these Japanese cars are tuned to drift compared to a muscle v8 is tuned, just slap some lsd on the rwd v8 and ull be sliding, while cars like the: tureno-ae86-whatever needs power mods first (cuz 85hp isnt fun)
some1 make a thead:
LMAO - Truenos Race 1/4mile?
 
stock trueno? probly oround 18 sec obout 86 mph

all d1 Japanese cars are added extra 150 hp or 200 depends what u like
 
Originally posted by eightfivezero
Mine a 21, I win. *rofl*

Ha! I win. I have a 24 speed. Fuji Discovery-3. Oh well, about the 'maro drifting, I hatethat painted hood and body kit but... to each their own.
 
hey that car is old and they dotn have nice looking body kits for it
 
I know several Camaro drifters, and they're some of the coolest, most skilled, guys in the US drifting scene. Don't diss the Camaro drifters.
 
we are seeing sam hubinette drift the viper and its fine
and if this guy can drift the camaro more power to him good job
 
All I know is.. I used to own a 86 IRoc-Z with a 350 with a good 400 hp to the wheels. I was just getting into drifting myself, and let me tell you.. its actually quite easy to get them sideways with 50 series tires but it was really hard to controll them.. but I was mainly just playing around. Being a huge chevy fan I am.. I think the most beautiful car that came stock was the 3rg Gen Camaro's.. those lovely hood insterts, the beautiful glare from the t-tops, everything about them... I just think the one thats posted.. could have done without the body kit and the wanna be carbon fiber hood.. it doesn't make it perform any better...
 
It's a disgrace to Camero owners and drifters. But at the same time it makes total sense. Why do drifters use low torque Japanese cars? They should be going for crazy torque American cars. Try drifting a Viper. I bet that *****'ll put its rear end out for you no problem.
 
Back