Lmao

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300zxfairman
  • 23 comments
  • 1,207 views
Oh dear. :lol:
 
ritalin2.jpg


I guess those shortage rumors were true...:nervous:
 
hmm. i bet that's what top gear do when they're short of money.
 
Integra Type R
Where's the "ppsshh" from the BOV? :grumpy:
Its one of those prototype turbos the extra quiet ones ;) :lol:
 
I wasn't quite sure what to think when the vid started... then I started laughing my ass off. Complete awesomeness.
 
I just saw that the other day. Genius, IMO -- I wonder how famous this vid'll get? :lol:
 
Hahahaha! He's was screaming like mad! And those point-one-second-no-clutch-downshifts were hilarious! :lol:
 
L337 shifting skillz!!!11111111
 
You can't hear the engine, but the radio seems to work fine!! :D

Spaz + Caffeine + Car doesn't mix. :sly:
 
socomplayer2
that suprisingly hilarious!!!!:dopey: :sly:
I agree I laughed quite hard and I probably shouldnt have. :lol:
 
That guy has a great sense of humor.
 
Saw this video two days ago.....I still literally laugh out loud when I think of it.
 
Bum Bum Bum Bum!
 
That gear stick level looked like it was going to fall off. :lol:
 
Back