Loading Photo Gallery "Mazda Vision"

• Thread starter Loading
  • 123 comments
Italy
Siracusa-Sicilia-Italia
Loading1974
Banner%252520700x398.jpg

Hello to all visitors Gt6!
I think that photography is a hobby that is worth very nice carry on. So in real life. So through a console.
I was impressed by the work of some users here on gtplanet, and I served as encouragement for making attempts through the Gt6 Camera Photomode. Some of these attempts have liked, and I'm glad of that. To this I would like to do more and try to create my personal photo-gallery and I hope you will enjoy.
Thank you all for your contributions and comments in advance.
Loading!​

Great work on this set 👍 My fav' are 1, 2, 3 and 8. #1 looks real, love the angle, the tonning and the bokeh of the #2, beautiful light and warm toning in #3. And the last is superb.

Thanks Kodje! :)
This is my old account : :guilty:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/loading74

You can open another one, but I know it's boring to manage several accounts (I've got at least 3 or 4 ones before I get a pro account...).

Great work on this set 👍 My fav' are 1, 2, 3 and 8. #1 looks real, love the angle, the tonning and the bokeh of the #2, beautiful light and warm toning in #3. And the last is superb.

You can open another one, but I know it's boring to manage several accounts (I've got at least 3 or 4 ones before I get a pro account...).
Thank you, in fact, the first and the last one I really like! :dunce: :dopey:

I have sadly little time ... I prefer to make one and then I'll try to open another one ... thanks anyway council! 👍

So - i dont know how i manage to not see your gallery but i found it today - every photo from your hand is just stuning. Great camera angle and editing. Love it plus from i start follow you. Good Job.

So - i dont know how i manage to not see your gallery but i found it today - every photo from your hand is just stuning. Great camera angle and editing. Love it plus from i start follow you. Good Job.
Ohhh ... thank you so much! :embarrassed:

I will try to do my best! 👍

There are some real gems in your works mate. You have a strong edit style but in a lot of cases it works well. Some of those 97T shots are very nice. 👍 And excellent work on the edits adding Prost, good idea. ;) 👍

GPR
There are some real gems in your works mate. You have a strong edit style but in a lot of cases it works well. Some of those 97T shots are very nice. 👍 And excellent work on the edits adding Prost, good idea. ;) 👍
Yeah Prost is an idea that I follow for a while ... I hope in the future to include other things ... I'll see.
Anyway thank you very much for the appreciation. :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

WOW - all photos are amazing!! i think i know what will be in my next gallery. Great work Loading. Quality photos!!

Back