Loads of 0 mile cars for trade / wanted list

  • Thread starter Thread starter b18c5specR
  • 359 comments
  • 21,572 views
Looking for an 03 Garaiya right now
 
0 mile contact or 25th anniversary countach 0 mile for '67 ticket
 
No the 03 isn't premium
 
I have the amuse s2000 r1 in platinum white pearl
 
I'll be home in about an hour if you want to trade
 
I want Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '01 (0 miles)

PS i have the gt1 too
 
is the R1 0 miles?
 
I have a few cars you might want.

Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 Grand Prix White 0/0, I assume you already have this one actually.
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car GT Academy Version '08 Blade Silver (M) 0/0, not the color you want, listed it anyway just in case.
Autobacs Garaiya '02 Black 0/0

Let me know if you want to trade any, I can't trade for the next few days though.
 
I would like the Garaiya, when can you trade?
 
Anybody want to trade tonight at reset?
 
do u care if its not 0/0?
 
yeah, I'm just after the 0 mile cars, sorry
 
anybody have any 0 mile '02 Garaiyas?
trade open tonight.
 
or Wedssport Celica?
 
looking for a trade tonight at reset
 
Last edited:
List updated, lots more 0 mile cars!
 
anybody want to trade tonight?
 
I have the Garaiya '02 in Blue 0,0,0 but i won't be able to trade until Wednesday

Also have the Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 in Grand Prix White, I have it as a switched car but still 0 miles if that's any good to you?

Cheers

edit: Should've said in trade for the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 Premium Ultimate Yellow
 
Last edited:
I've got an Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 Berlina Black with 0/0.
Would like to trade it for your 0/0 Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01.

Edit:
I also have a 0/0 Honda Integra Type R Touring Car #31 Yellow
 
Last edited:
mo-jito
I have the Garaiya '02 in Blue 0,0,0 but i won't be able to trade until Wednesday

Also have the Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 in Grand Prix White, I have it as a switched car but still 0 miles if that's any good to you?

Cheers

edit: Should've said in trade for the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 Premium Ultimate Yellow

I'll trade for the Garaiya on Wednesday.
 
veyron1k1
I've got an Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 Berlina Black with 0/0.
Would like to trade it for your 0/0 Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01.

Edit:
I also have a 0/0 Honda Integra Type R Touring Car #31 Yellow

I'll trade for the Integra, I already have a berlina black GT1
 
In about 20 minutes
 
I need helmets too, if anybody wants to send me some, hehe.
 
Back