STOCKY8A1 Messages 172 HULL Messages STOCKY8A1 Jul 25, 2014 #1 Hi just done the update and in the lobby there is NO room's i can open a room but get no guest.is it down??
Hi just done the update and in the lobby there is NO room's i can open a room but get no guest.is it down??
mamann Messages 445 Messages mamann10 Jul 25, 2014 #2 STOCKY8A1 Hi just done the update and in the lobby there is NO room's i can open a room but get no guest.is it down?? Click to expand... STOCKY8A1 Hi just done the update and in the lobby there is NO room's i can open a room but get no guest.is it down?? Click to expand... Its everybody update messed up the lobby
STOCKY8A1 Hi just done the update and in the lobby there is NO room's i can open a room but get no guest.is it down?? Click to expand... STOCKY8A1 Hi just done the update and in the lobby there is NO room's i can open a room but get no guest.is it down?? Click to expand... Its everybody update messed up the lobby
STOCKY8A1 Messages 172 HULL Messages STOCKY8A1 Jul 25, 2014 #3 mamann Its everybody update messed up the lobby Click to expand... OK will have to go cold turkey THANKS FOR REPLY MAMANN
mamann Its everybody update messed up the lobby Click to expand... OK will have to go cold turkey THANKS FOR REPLY MAMANN
MidFieldMaven Messages 3,417 NJ Messages Rave2Grave Jul 25, 2014 #4 Yeah so are they going to like, I dunno, fix it...?
sheene76 Messages 191 United Kingdom Jul 25, 2014 #5 Same here, though I was able to play online directly after update. It's only been the last half hour or so for me.
Same here, though I was able to play online directly after update. It's only been the last half hour or so for me.
mamann Messages 445 Messages mamann10 Jul 25, 2014 #6 sheene76 Same here, though I was able to play online directly after update. It's only been the last half hour or so for me. Click to expand... u can or can not play on line now I am on est east cost where are u
sheene76 Same here, though I was able to play online directly after update. It's only been the last half hour or so for me. Click to expand... u can or can not play on line now I am on est east cost where are u
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jul 25, 2014 #7 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-online-lobby-wont-populate-after-1-10-for-many.314190/