LOBBY OPEN!!!competition__Road trip Win an 0/0/0 car

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 55 comments
  • 2,297 views
Nice!!! no weird guess this time :sly:

Indeed he he he...

*tip practice would help even more ;)
 
Aaah c'mon people its freee!!!
 
Han_the_Dragon
When it's the deadline?

I still want to run a trail before posting a time.

Not sure but I think in about 7 days if no more people enter or just whenever you guys want.
 
No more entries?
 
Will close on Saturday or Sunday and then there will be an drive around it. Joining is possible.
 
I will use your March tonight to drive a bit on the track!
 
Outeke
I will use your March tonight to drive a bit on the track!

Sure no problem mate.
 
I'm not sure how your skills compare to mine, so I'm going to guess 0:05:00.000

My time was around that number with a lot of mistakes and wallride... so the time I made on the wallride and lost on the mistakes should be about the same or something...
 
Han_the_Dragon
I'm not sure how your skills compare to mine, so I'm going to guess 0:05:00.000

My time was around that number with a lot of mistakes and wallride... so the time I made on the wallride and lost on the mistakes should be about the same or something...

Ok, Will ad you. My skills aren't bad and aren't good, The best thing I can do is drifting around corners on dirt and road.
You want to join the ride?
 
Ok, Will ad you. My skills aren't bad and aren't good, The best thing I can do is drifting around corners on dirt and road.
You want to join the ride?

Not sure, but it's unlikely unless you do the run on Saturday (that from your other post will not happen), that's the only day I'm 100% sure to get a PS3 and free time...
 
Han_the_Dragon
Not sure, but it's unlikely unless you do the run on Saturday (that from your other post will not happen), that's the only day I'm 100% sure to get a PS3 and free time...

Around how late can you drive on Saturday?
 
Around how late can you drive on Saturday?

Saturday is all day, from the hour I wake up (that's usually 11AM...), up to 2 or 3 (or 5...) AM sunday, and then on sunday I usually am around up to 3:00 PM, after that it's uncertain if I'm online or not.

Times mentioned are GMT+0, but there's no need to change your idea of when to race the time just for me.
 
Han_the_Dragon
Saturday is all day, from the hour I wake up (that's usually 11AM...), up to 2 or 3 (or 5...) AM sunday, and then on sunday I usually am around up to 3:00 PM, after that it's uncertain if I'm online or not.

Times mentioned are GMT+0, but there's no need to change your idea of when to race the time just for me.

Can you ride now?
 
Driven at track and we have an winner, Will post tonight picture.
 
You said that lobby is opened but you already drove ???
 
werty_56-1
You said that lobby is opened but you already drove ???

I waited first about 5/10 mins noone come in and driven.
 
What's happened to this? :confused:
 
crang08
What's happened to this? :confused:

Need to post an photo of the time but Flickr won't let me-_-"
 
Need to post an photo of the time but Flickr won't let me-_-"

Iv noticed too Flickr is crap sometimes..Easyer with ImageShack Uploader 👍
 
00:04:30:100
Edit - damn it's done
 
Back