Local leaderboards

  • Thread starter Thread starter mynameis66
  • 10 comments
  • 1,138 views
Messages
2,013
United Kingdom
UK
Are they present in GT5? they removed them from FM3 which was,imo,a pointless thing to do.Nothing like thrashing around a track with different cars beating your own times!
 
No leaderboard of any sort so far, at least I didnt saw them. Only place where you time are kept are time trial. From what I could see so far.
 
I kinda like to see where I sit against the competition. Always interesting to see what someone in the same car as you can do. Or at least a car in the same restriciton.
 
No leaderboard of any sort so far, at least I didnt saw them. Only place where you time are kept are time trial. From what I could see so far.

Sounds ok,as long as it keeps a record of your quickest times thats good for me.FM3 didnt even do this!
 
Even PGR4 had this and let you save/load and name multiple ghosts to race against.
 
Even PGR4 had this and let you save/load and name multiple ghosts to race against.

This is exactly the type of thing i was thinking of,is it possible in the game?
 
Yeah the online functions are still not available... The leaderboards will be in for 100% im sure... How would they make an GT academy without them?

The most thing I played in GT5P was time trial to challenge online lap records...
 
Yeah the online functions are still not available... The leaderboards will be in for 100% im sure... How would they make an GT academy without them?

The most thing I played in GT5P was time trial to challenge online lap records...

That right there, is common sense101, I'm glad someone has it lol.


Leaderboards should be in for that reason alone, next reason is they were in prologue, our drift scores were all online, our time trails were all online. I'm pretty sure they'll have that in there, and special events, not one person really knows what extra and what the lobby will be like till the servers are up on the 24th, expect the game (any big game) on release to have some pretty full servers and massive people in and out all day for the first week, expect a minor patch of some sort (maybe it'll even be there the day we first come online).
 
This is exactly the type of thing i was thinking of,is it possible in the game?

should be, i remember loading the top guy in the time trial challenge from last years GT academy and getting pissed i couldnt keep up :lol:
 
So it seems there are no Leaderboards online?
Or am i missing something here.
 
Back