I done this with everything set at default, managed to get gold first try. I find the rallys way to easy, on the normal rally challenges I manage to get ahead of all 4 cars and then when they finally do cross the line they do this weird reverse and accelerate thing because it's like they've not registered that they've crossed the line.
anyway, my tips would have to be drive in bumper view (not cockpit), because the banner on the windscreen gets in the way especially when going down hills. Also ease off the accelerator and don't take lines like you would in a road car.
Anyone else find it irritating that the snow seems have far less grip at the snow track than at the randomly made rally stages? Also why does loose gravel have so little grip it surely can't be that slippery in real life?
Anyone else find it irritating that the snow seems have far less grip at the snow track than at the randomly made rally stages? Also why does loose gravel have so little grip it surely can't be that slippery in real life?