Logging In with Two Profiles?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anomaly
  • 6 comments
  • 793 views
Messages
378
United States
New York, USA
Messages
OGPooh
Is there a way to log in two different profiles, so we can play two player on the same PS3, using our own garages? The 360 allows multiple accounts to log in simultaneously, but I haven't figured out a way to do this on PS3.
 
No.

Though if you hook two PS3s to the same switch you can play online in an effective LAN mode, so long as you maintain an internet connection and don't allow anyone else to join the lobby.
 
No.

Though if you hook two PS3s to the same switch you can play online in an effective LAN mode, so long as you maintain an internet connection and don't allow anyone else to join the lobby.

Yeah, we have two PS3 consoles on the same network, so the Wife & I play games that way (mostly Playstation Home) all the time (she loves the bowling). I've also played GT5 with friends in that manner, as I picked up the XL Edition for $10 rather than downloading the content at the PSN price. I have no real reason to buy another GT6 right now, so I was just wondering...
 
not sure if this is on topic or not... sorry if it isn't but I have a question. Can you have lets say 2 PSN accounts, but play GT6 (Obviously with different profiles) without messing up the original game on your first account? I have a feeling you can since the game is saved on the HDD not disk. Thank you :)
 
Yes you can - I have at least four!

You can't store them all in the same folder of the same external media though, without renaming the files.
 
Yes you can - I have at least four!

You can't store them all in the same folder of the same external media though, without renaming the files.
ahh thank you! :D
 
Yeah, just to reiterate, I have several accounts all with GT6 games going. They don't affect each other at all.
 
Back