Login Bonus Quick Question

• Thread starter Danlisa
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
Cornwall
Danlisa
Can I leave GT6 running for 2 days and still earn my login bonus (not at home for Xmas)?

My thoughts are that I have to actually logout and then login to register the bonus but I'm hoping that's not necessary.

Ummm.
Good question.

I tend to log-in just before midnight and get my bonus, then go to a menu item, garage for example, wait until midnight rings, and then exit back to home menu again for the next day.
2 days worth in 5 minutes sorta thing.

Whether the log-in bonus message simply appears at midnight if your sitting on the home menu I'm unsure.
Whether it would rack it up twice without 'okaying' the first one, I've no clue.

You'll only drop to day 4 bonus if you miss a day.
Down to day 3 bonus if you miss 2.

Thanks.

I'm sure it's as I thought. At the very least I have to be present to 'OK' the bonus menu. Oh well, can easily wait out the extra 2 days to build it up again.

Merry Christmas.

Here is the method for changing the time zone to get the 200% login bonus. As posted in another thread of a similar name:

1. Enter the game normally, receive the 110% bonus.
2. Save the game by changing into a different car and letting the game save automatically after.
3. Open the XMB, go to Time and Date Settings under Settings far left before Users, this will need the game to quit.
4. Go to Time Zone. Change this so that wherever you are your PS3 clock will show just before midnight.
5. Enter the game, wait until past midnight, accept the next bonus, repeat steps 2-5 again until you're at 200%.

Some time zones are in half hours and quarter hours, so that will speed things up even more.

The problem is that you have to click the OK button during the day in question or it fails to produce the desired result of maintaining (or increasing) your daily bonus level.

Aussie_HSV's suggestion is the only one that's worked for me so far. Changing the TZ just seems like too much hoop jumping for me, granted, each to his/her own

Back