Logitech DFF

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZeroDrifter
  • 6 comments
  • 620 views
Messages
132
Logitech Driving Force Feedback Steering Wheel -

Is this wheel compatible with gt4 tho it was used for gt3?
 
ZeroDrifter
Logitech Driving Force Feedback Steering Wheel -

Is this wheel compatible with gt4 tho it was used for gt3?

I think so. There's config for it in the game, so I'm pretty sure.
 
Gabkicks
I tried to post a thread over 2 days ago asking a similar question with a pole. I asked what people thought of the physics of certian cars compared to how they preform in real life.. (only comparing cars they've driven ingame and in RL. and post their rating from 1 to ten in a pole
10-9
9-8
8-7 and so on... but my thread i guess wasnt approved. or something :indiff:

I thought it was a pretty good thread that would give an idea of how the average GTplanet member felt but i guess the reviewers thought itwas a waste of space...


How long ago did you send in this thread to get autorized/reviewed?

Off topic. I think someone made a thread like that already. Try doing a search.
 
what the hell, i posted this in the wrong thread. :dunce:
 
All right, do you me I have to config it or its configed to work with the game?
 
it is plug and play. it was made for gt3 so of course its plug and play for gt4. you can go in options and change puttin assignments also. :) you should seriously save up and get a Driving force pro.

Comparing the driving force pro to the old driving force is like comparing "chocolate to..." hmm if you've watched intial d Stage 1 at all you get my joke :)
 
Back