Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel does not work for rally racing in gran turismo 7?

Hello!

I am currently using this wheel setting which is well tested by many other players who owns the wheel.

But I am having trouble using my Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel on rally cars in gran turismo 7. My current wheel setting works well in regular track races. But the physic control is all messed up with rally cars. It seem rally car always understeer and slide off when I try to turn corners, and it is hard to keep rally car stable. Is this the problem with game itself? Are you guys having the same problem? if so, how do you guys solve this problem?

I am currently stucked at Super License S-5 because my rally car is always running into the side whenever I tried to turn.

@smoothoperato
Looking at what's shown on your display you are still using the original firmware. The latest has combined the TF and direct input torque and filter options into single settings, the wheel recognises which ones to use now. There's also been other tweaks. You could do with connecting the unit up to a PC sometime to update everything via Logitech G Hub.

Whether that'll help with your rally cars, I'm not sure. But it might. 🙂
(Perhaps a bit more dampener could assist too)

Last edited:
It's the game, TBH I use the controller instead of my Fanatec wheel for the rally stuff. Easier to use the handbrake button as well on controller.
thanks. good to know. what settings are you using for your playstation controller (i.e. sensitivity level?) ? I find even with controller it can be challenging

@smoothoperato
Looking at what's shown on your display you are still using the original firmware. The latest has combined the TF and direct input torque and filter options into single settings, the wheel recognises which ones to use now. There's also been other tweaks. You could do with connecting the unit up to a PC sometime to update everything via Logitech G Hub.

Whether that'll help with your rally cars, I'm not sure. But it might. 🙂
(Perhaps a bit more dampener could assist too)
the youtube link is posted by another player. I just follow his setting. But good point, I wll check to see if I can update firmwire.

thanks. good to know. what settings are you using for your playstation controller (i.e. sensitivity level?) ? I find even with controller it can be challenging
I've got controller sensitivity on 5. Yeah even with using one they can be tricky, especially the new snow track.

I've got controller sensitivity on 5. Yeah even with using one they can be tricky, especially the new snow track.

will give it a try. I just recently got the game so I have not try snow track yet. I am pretty much stuck at

Super License S-5.​

Been playing the same track and still cannot beat it :(

Latest Posts

Back