eSZee Messages 11,341 Chicago, iLL Messages GTP_Nismo Sep 15, 2010 #1 http://www.logitech.com/en-us/promotional-items/devices/7558 Not sure how long this will last.
Timppaq Premium Messages 5,137 Helsinki Messages GTP_Timppaq Sep 15, 2010 #2 Ready for action? You can use this product with many current games, including: * Gran Turismo™ HD (PS3) Click to expand... Nice!!
Ready for action? You can use this product with many current games, including: * Gran Turismo™ HD (PS3) Click to expand... Nice!!
F familyvalues Messages 136 Messages familyvalues2020 Sep 15, 2010 #3 aRGH....all the deals come after all my money is gone....Maybe I should sell a kidney.
BlacqueJacques Messages 3,509 Cumberland, BC Messages GTP_BlacqueJack Sep 15, 2010 #4 dave_sz http://www.logitech.com/en-us/promotional-items/devices/7558 Not sure how long this will last. Click to expand... Yet there is no G25 in Logitech's list of wheels? My understanding is that Logitech no longer make, or sell, the G25.
dave_sz http://www.logitech.com/en-us/promotional-items/devices/7558 Not sure how long this will last. Click to expand... Yet there is no G25 in Logitech's list of wheels? My understanding is that Logitech no longer make, or sell, the G25.
Northstar The Original Party Worm Premium Messages 24,773 Anoka, MN Sep 15, 2010 #5 BlacqueJacques Yet there is no G25 in Logitech's list of wheels? My understanding is that Logitech no longer make, or sell, the G25. Click to expand... It's called a clearance sale, I would guess they are just trying to get rid of whats left after they filled all the wholesale orders.
BlacqueJacques Yet there is no G25 in Logitech's list of wheels? My understanding is that Logitech no longer make, or sell, the G25. Click to expand... It's called a clearance sale, I would guess they are just trying to get rid of whats left after they filled all the wholesale orders.
Shigegaki I’m back!!! Premium Messages 2,039 San Diego, Ca. Messages LaughsUS Sep 15, 2010 #6 Bummer, Amazon had G27's on sale for 200 last week. Picked up another one.
stig's helmet Messages 1,851 Messages GTP_karlos Sep 15, 2010 #7 got mine for £175 (g25). Still getting used to it .
eSZee Messages 11,341 Chicago, iLL Messages GTP_Nismo Sep 15, 2010 #8 BlacqueJacques Yet there is no G25 in Logitech's list of wheels? My understanding is that Logitech no longer make, or sell, the G25. Click to expand... You missed it, what can I tell you. It's not like I made this thread for stunts and giggles. It's been on sale since last night as far as I can tell and I posted it as soon as I saw it. Looks like it was gone within an hour of my posting.
BlacqueJacques Yet there is no G25 in Logitech's list of wheels? My understanding is that Logitech no longer make, or sell, the G25. Click to expand... You missed it, what can I tell you. It's not like I made this thread for stunts and giggles. It's been on sale since last night as far as I can tell and I posted it as soon as I saw it. Looks like it was gone within an hour of my posting.