Logitech G25 Full Support for GT5P?

• Thread starter WinK
  • 13 comments
Tried doing a search but came up with nothing...

I'm just wondering if the Logitech G25 will be fully supported (ie. clutch + gated shifter) for GT5P?

Sort of probably, but not in full.

Demo was supporting shifter in different modes (H-shift / sequential), determined by the shift-characteristics of particular car. For instance, model with sequential-only gearbox equipped in RL couldn't use H-shift.

Also, clutch was "kind of" supported, since the game recognizes it has been pressed, but it does not calculate it into shift-time.

Notice that info on offical site does not list G25 among the supported wheels, but you can be pretty sure it will work flawlesly besides the full-clutch support.

No excuse though really is there for the G25 not being "fully" supported. It's been out long enough, and I'm sure the new models to come and replace the G25 in the future will have clutch etc as well.

So I don't understand why they haven't really worked on that.

What we need to remember, is that prologue is a big demo of GT5, we may still get clutch support and stuff but demos tend not to give everything.

it would be in some kind of settings. im pretty sure you can chose between MT no clutch and MT with clutch. also some cars wont allow you to use it if they aren't a "true manual" like the gtr.

ok there is a button to press during the race that active the clutch. Now i'm using a faster pedals professional modified to work with g25 modified with omp racing wheel. It's astonishing:)

in game... press the triangle botton (in the g25 shifter console) hope youi understand what i mean

so clutch really works? YAY somoe please make a video..
and dont race the car. just show us the feel of clutch and gear change :)

Back