Logitech G27 for $150...direct from Logitech

  • Thread starter Thread starter nanobeast
  • 49 comments
  • 11,582 views
Messages
33
Heads up....

If you were on the mailing list of Logitech you might have gotten a coupon from Logitech for 50% off any one of their product on their website.

I received one in my email and I am ordering one for myself as a backup wheel in case my T500 or Fanatec GT2 see the graveyard.

$150 for G27 with free shipping.
 
Offers like these are a great reason to be on their mailing list. I didn't receive this offer though. Do you think the Newegg coupon and now this deal are signs that Logitech has a next gen wheel in the pipeline?
 
12thgear
Offers like these are a great reason to be on their mailing list. I didn't receive this offer though. Do you think the Newegg coupon and now this deal are signs that Logitech has a next gen wheel in the pipeline?

That's my initial thought when I saw the sale at newegg, but I higly doubt it. Logitech G27 price has been like that eversince it became available. Every year, they always have this $150 sale around this time of the year (june-august). Although the sale are not from logitech the past years, but BB and other stores run this deal. Maybe its not highly on demand right now as once it used to be.

Anyway, I didn't get the offer as well. I am also on their mailing list, maybe regional sale? Where are you from OP?
 
The coupons were sent out to random subscribers in US. I am in NY.
 
Heads up....

If you were on the mailing list of Logitech you might have gotten a coupon from Logitech for 50% off any one of their product on their website.

I received one in my email and I am ordering one for myself as a backup wheel in case my T500 or Fanatec GT2 see the graveyard.

$150 for G27 with free shipping.

I got that email also if anyone wants me to forward it to them PM me.
Seems that the code is a 1 time use only congrats to "bevo"
You might try signing up on "Logitech's" website, they might send out more codes, not sure but codes could have been sent to people that had registered stuff with them
From their site:
Product registration
Want special offers? Free software updates? And other goodies? Register your Logitech product.
 
Last edited:
I got that email also if anyone wants me to forward it to them PM me.

Your the man. The code worked, thanks alot!!!
 
Your the man. The code worked, thanks alot!!!

Can anyone else confirm that the code worked for them as I had 1 member say that the code didn't work for him so it might have been a 1 shot deal on the code.
 
arrggh!! didn't work..:ouch:

but still, thanks for sharing:) 👍
 
if someone already has a g27 and have received a coupon could you please message me the code so I could get a g27???? purty pwease
 
Been dying to pick up one! Please email me a coupon!!!

Thanks,
Billly
 
Been dying to pick up one! Please email me a coupon!!!

Thanks,
Billly
Oops

email is
*delete*

thank you thank you!

Please don't double post. Also, not the best idea to put your email out there for the world to see. I would sent him a Private Message. ;)
 
opGT, it looks like your code was taken. If anyone has any others please shoot me a PM. Thanks.
 
if you register something with logitech, they'll send you an email with a 20% off code.
 
Would really love a code! Been looking for a wheel for a bit!

Please PM me!
 
Hey guys ive been looking to upgrade my DFP for a g27. If anyone has an extra code I would greatly appreciate it. PM me please!!!
 
Another one of these are happening, but instead of "total order" its any one item. Looks like their sold out of g27's, but I placed an order last night for one anyways, and they'll just ship it when it comes back in stock.
 
Here's a code for someone to use. jwwifm6n2
First come, first serve. It's only good for one purchase, and I think it runs out tuesday. Have fun shopping!! I really wanted to buy a G27 for a backup wheel, but I figure someone else that doesn't have a wheel yet could use it more.
 
Last edited:
Here's a code fo someone to use. jwwifm6n2
First come, first serve. It's only good for one purchase, and I think it runs out tuesday. Have fun shopping!! I really wanted to buy a G27 for a backup wheel, but I figure someone else that doesn't have a wheel yet could use it more.

Is that for the US only?
 
MÜLE_9242;5834554
Is that for the US only?

I don't know. Try it out and see if it works.
 
I don't know. Try it out and see if it works.

Well, it worked, but I still don't have 174.99 + tax, and wont until probably the 16th :/

Just my luck.
 
Hey guys, I picked one up from play.com today, they are going for £179.99, yesterday they were £214.99!

Been keeping an eye on the G27 for a while as I'm looking to upgrade from DFGT and today was the lowest I've seen it priced, it was in stock so I grabbed that bad boy quick!
 
Been wanting to replace my DFGT as the motor feels like it's getting weaker by the day. Just used my 50% coupon code and waiting for them to come back in stock to ship out.

Still have a Logitech direct coupon code for 20% off one item if anyone wants it. At only 20% off you can buy on Amazon from vendors who have it in stock though. :/

Anyone wants the 20% coupon code just PM me. Got it August 20th, only good for 30 days from then.
 
I called them after placing my order about a week ago, and they had 200+ in stock. The website just doesn't show the updated quantity. Placed an order when it was "Out of Stock" and I'm receiving it Monday :)
 
ozone
I called them after placing my order about a week ago, and they had 200+ in stock. The website just doesn't show the updated quantity. Placed an order when it was "Out of Stock" and I'm receiving it Monday :)

Good to know! Im pretty patient and would have waited but I guess I should start modifying my rig for shifter mount and the new pedals. Thanks for the info!
 
Back