Logitech G27 Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter codester425
  • 6 comments
  • 964 views
Messages
3
United States
michigan
Messages
codester425
I am having problems using my logitech G27 on Gran Turismo 6. When i go to use my old American Muscle cars with a fully customizable dog-clutch transmission i can't use my clutch pedal and 6-speed shifter, but when i use the other transmissions i can use them. I dont know what is happening, those are the only cars i can't use them with.
 
I'm not a wheel user (plan on it though) but from what I heard you can't use the H-Shifter with fully customizeable transmission.
 
I'm not a wheel user (plan on it though) but from what I heard you can't use the H-Shifter with fully customizeable transmission.
i have no problems with the H-Shifter on other cars that have fully customizable transmissions. its just when i go to use my Chevelle or my Charger i cant use the H-Shifter and Clutch. i dont know if its a problem with my system or if its a problem with the game.
 
Trust me when I say that there are many cars you cannot use the h-pattern with. It is an inherent problem with GT6 that seems to be random and has not been fixed yet. How Polyphony managed to mess up support with the h-pattern is beyond me.
 
On some Standard cars (live Civic Motul and Gathers) it's usable.
But on Premium cars it works, besides that cars that don't have H-Shifter in real life (such as Enzo, Veyron and so…)
 
Back