Logitech G29 Feedback latest update bug

• Thread starter Beesleyboy
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, this is my first post. I have a complete moving simulator set up with my PS4 and running a Logitech G29 with VR, I recently had to update on GT and now after a few minuets, the Force feedback on my wheel mucks up, seems to loos its position and then locks full left and then just shuts of. at first I thought it was broken as the only way to reset it was to re boot the system by switching it all off.
I decided to try different games, so played Drive club VR and Rally VR, both games work fine with no problems. Im thinking it must be the last update in GT sport, as it has always been good up until the last update.
Can anyone please help.
thanks G

The update is probably a coincidence to your problem, not the cause.

Have you checked the cables to see if something has worked itself loose?

Thanks Kilesa, I did check all the cables before I tested more games, I looked online before I checked out my other games and someone suggested the power supply could be faulty, so I have ordered one, but I think this will tern out to be a wast of money. as if the cables are faulty, it would effect all my driving games not just GT sport.

There hasn't been any cases of wheels malfunctioning after updates (that I can remember) so it was all I could think of.

Does it work perfectly every time in other games then? It's just very weird how GTS is the only game that's affected.

There hasn't been any cases of wheels malfunctioning after updates (that I can remember) so it was all I could think of.

Does it work perfectly every time in other games then? It's just very weird how GTS is the only game that's affected.
So fare it has been fine in all the over games, just happens in GTS. strange.
I have a new Power supply coming now, so I will try it, but I would of thought its ever working or not.
thanks for the update about the updates, it has baffled me, I'm running it with a Canis motion simulator and driving lewis hamiltons car around the Hockenheim track in GTS in VR is my fave.

Back