Logitech G29 H-pattern manual shifter not working online GT7

Yea i guess there probably aren’t enough people driving stick for them to feel it’s worth the resources assigning someone to come up with a proper solution.

It’s a shame i’d have quite liked to whup everyone’s arses in sport mode

It was even worse for me, by the time I finally found out about the glitch, and ordered my TM shifter, the day my shifter arrived, they patched them out of sport mode. So I never even got to try it once in a sport race lol.

I don’t. If fact its a horrible missed opportunity and a lazy ‘fix.’

Without much thought it seems easy enough to make it so if you swap mid race from paddles to stick and vice versa, that you incur engine damage. Additionally, if you blast down with the flappys, in an unrealistic way, you should incur the same damage, which would clear normally when crossing into the next sector.

Im sure there are many other ways. It just feels so weird in vr to try to drive a 911 from the 90’s with flappys. Stick has this visceral fun quality of control which is just so good in vr with the older rides.

Not for nothing. Stick will be used by a much more ‘love of the game,’ swath of the player base. You can never have too many of those personalities in online competition.
Appologies, i was being sarcastic when i said "I Like"
WIth my Fanatec Shifter, i just put it into Up n Down Sequential mode, and the shifter works that way. Thats how i get around the same feeling as you with VR. I even mount my Shifter on the same side depnding on the car i am in.

Just did the weeklies and they were really fun with the shifter (except the Radical of course, also fun car).

They could allow the shifter in race A! Nurburgring is amazing with it.

Back