Logitech G923

• Thread starter kemmac
  • 7 comments
Keblast
Just purchased Logitech G923. What a surprise the steering wheel and braking are superb. It gave me easier turns as well braking come ease. I had Thrustmaster R 300 for three years. This Logitech G923 is way better than Thrustmaster R 300. Of course, everyone has their style of driving.

Just bought a used Logitech G923 and did not manage to run it with my PS4. The device doesn't start with the calibration nor do the knobs show any reaction. What am I doing wrong? Maybe the device is broken? Anyone who can give me support? Or a link to a special forum?

Just bought a used Logitech G923 and did not manage to run it with my PS4. The device doesn't start with the calibration nor do the knobs show any reaction. What am I doing wrong? Maybe the device is broken? Anyone who can give me support? Or a link to a special forum?
Did you buy the PS4 model or the Xbox model?

On my G29 there's 2 modes PC and PS4 not sure if thats the same on your wheel.

There's a FB group for Logitech wheels

Last edited:
\
\

On the box there is a PS4 Logo at the lower right.
TBH the box can say one thing, but the wheel another. Someone could have packaged it up incorrectly. The buttons on the wheel itself should be PS ones.

Hi everyone....today I started having a problem with my G923 wheel in ACC.....the steering wheel has more resistance to turning it and my car is dashing to the left and right of the track/screen with out touching the wheel.....I checked my wheel settings and nothing has changed since last used except that I purchased PC2.....by the way, the accelerator and brakes are working as they should.....please get me out of this mess. Thank you.

Back