LOGITECH GT Sport eSport Challenge

• Thread starter azrilnazli
  • 34 comments

Skip to 30:00 for race 1 qualifying, then to 1:07:00 for the first race. We had some problems setting things up throughout the Brands Hatch round but the rest of the leg went relatively smoothly.

Last edited:
Lol at that player who sat on the grid throughout the entire brands race.

Stuck on the grid or just not fancy their chances?

Why no restart?

Lol at that player who sat on the grid throughout the entire brands race.

Stuck on the grid or just not fancy their chances?

Why no restart?
I got stuck in all sessions at Brands, but I left the track and then the lobby to fix everything. From the stream it looks like Richard Withers was stuck there the whole time, didn’t hear issues from anyone else, so either that was a glitch in itself or he waited there lol.

Withers was okay, just a problem on the streams end. We did restart the qualifying once for Pubs, but his issue proved to be a recurring one and they couldn't afford any more delays in the proceedings.

As for there being bedlam in all three races... that one's on us the players, because ghosting was supposed to be set to strong but a vote was called and we asked for it to be turned off entirely (though some dangerous vehicles still ghosted, which saved me at Brands Hatch). One player got hella upset over not being able to survive lap 1 and left the competition, but tbf I think they were only hard done by at Monza and could've saved their car at Brands.

Back