Logitech & GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgillis
  • 34 comments
  • 3,823 views

With GT5's launched, Logitech release a...

  • Wireless G25

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Replacement for G25

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Replacement for DFGT

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Something in between G25 & DFGT

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Nothing new

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (please elaborate)

    Votes: 3 10.0%

  • Total voters
    30
Yeah who knows what they might do. It could be concept stages? See how it looks and what to improve.
 
Has anyone else noticed how cheap DFGTs seem to be going at some places these days?
possibly being phased out?

G27 would be great, haven't upgraded my DFP for a G25 for exactly that reason.
When you get your G27, it too will be replaced eventually... :rolleyes:
 
I am getting GT3 RS car, So i really hope for GT3 RS!

But hey, if Porsched don't arrive in GT5, Fanatec told that they are working with other badges and Fanatec logos wheels.
You're getting a GT3 RS car eh? With grammar like that, I doubt it...
 
WHEEL! not car! lol


I edited the other post

Hey English is my second language!
 
When you get your G27, it too will be replaced eventually... :rolleyes:

Of course, but I won't be buying it near end of it's product run with a replacement looming ;)
 
Back