LoiterSquadDrift|Recruiting

• Thread starter e_dub64
  • 62 comments
He probably doesn't check GTP ever since his ban

Thought so. I will try to contact him on PSN though. Surprising how he comes back now, Took a very immediate break without saying much to anybody

monsterGAUZ
Thought so. I will try to contact him on PSN though. Surprising how he comes back now, Took a very immediate break without saying much to anybody

Ah, well okay. But I doubt he'll join VDC, yet anything is possible

Teams looking good. If you need any help just contact me! Also we need to slide soon!

SPANK
I'm lost.

Basically, GAUZ is trying to get Jn to join VDC(which I doubt will happen)

Eric1512
Teams looking good. If you need any help just contact me! Also we need to slide soon!

Thanks Eric! Are you down to drift a bit today?

Great looking team e_dub...whether you guys are doing comps, or just chillin (my fav), I know you'll be a force to be reckoned with. I gotta add you guys on PSN so we can get sidewayz sometime.

I'm sure all the boys in NEMESIS are with me in wishing you guys all the best!!!

Great looking team e_dub...whether you guys are doing comps, or just chillin (my fav), I know you'll be a force to be reckoned with. I gotta add you guys on PSN so we can get sidewayz sometime.

I'm sure all the boys in NEMESIS are with me in wishing you guys all the best!!!

Thanks Twitch! Uh, I'll send you a fr if my friends list isn't full 👍

Back