LOL :D My GT by Citroen race car upgrades itself :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 10 comments
  • 2,871 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
were doing the french seasonal with the GT by citroen race car. I set it to 500pp and after doing the event twice i was disqualified and the car now had 501 pp? :D Why? :D
 
When you use your engine it gets a few more horsepowers. It Like that with all cars, dude...
 
Yes... I know.... But the car has driven 3000 km... Shouldent keep getting better at that point ;)
 
Yes... I know.... But the car has driven 3000 km... Shouldent keep getting better at that point ;)

3000km is not much for an engine. That's less than one 24hr endurance race.
 
3000km is not much for an engine. That's less than one 24hr endurance race.

But it is driving for 24hrs +/- Pitstops
Its a Fair distance time wise
 
10
It should reach full power after 300km
I have heard of people saying an engine won't be fully free until 10,000km.
Depends how it's driven perhaps.
 
The GT By Citroen is a good car anyway?
 
DuckBrazil
The GT By Citroen is a good car anyway?

The Race Car is excellent to drive but really slow un tuned. The road car is nothing special but the Concept is my favourite because it's electrical and has so much powerrrrrr.
 
Back