LOL! Nurburgring now has a theme song!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeCUK28
  • 45 comments
  • 4,187 views
I dunno.
When I'm clocking a butt-clenching lap around the Ring in a Yellowbird, Motorhead's "Overkill" seems to be a little more appropriate....

I guess that new tune might be alright if your heading out in a Lancer with the kids in the back.
 
that song made me cry. and not in a good way. 👎
 
i fooudn that weeks a go, i thought it ruled, lol

king of the ring llalallalala

IM THE KING OF THE RING
 
Quite possibly the most unsuitable song for the Nurburgring ever written. In fact, quite possibly the worst song PERIOD.

Sha na na na na...? WTF?! WORST lyrics to put in a song EVER!
 
if they are going to make a song for the ''ring''should'nt they make it so it is around 7 - 12 minutes long so you don't have to keep puttin it back to the start because if someone can do a lap in under 4 minutes im their friend alright !
 
I couldnt even make it past 10 seconds of this song. Sorry I tried. :yuck:
 
lol...... its not that bad...... but the beat is too slow
 
Im loving it, wow. Its up there with christian rock and the theme tune to the new Star Trek, wow, sha la la la lay.
 
Oh dear. Im getting images of David Hasselhoff sitting on a log out in some forest shaking his hair in rhythm to that while saying something like "Dang i should have made this song". Sorry but i have to say its rather horrible.
 
ahahahaha yeh it is a bit Hasselhoff-esque

Well, glad I could share the pain! Its not quite I Predict A Riot by the Kaiser Chiefs is it?
 
OMG LMAO

id rather listen to the f 🤬 g backstreet boys than that

that should be the theme song of the Driving Park Gymkhana Course
 
HAHAHAHA That song is "David Hasselhoff" lame!
 
Anderton Prime
Quite possibly the most unsuitable song for the Nurburgring ever written. In fact, quite possibly the worst song PERIOD.

Sha na na na na...? WTF?! WORST lyrics to put in a song EVER!
The song only lasts half a lap as well.
 
go to hell helmut zelmett...blargh what a lousy song..awful...
guy must drive a 2cv or something...sloooowwwww beat.
 
I would rather race the Nurburgring 48 hours in one sitting without music then when doing 1 lap and have to listen to this garbage. :yuck:
 
I remember hearing that song when Speed Channel had highlights of last year's 24 Hour Endurance. Or if not Speed, then I seen on the show "Race World" on Fox Soccer Channel (formerly Fox Sports World) last year. It is a pretty damn song. Maybe it's just me, but if I'm thinking about Germany, rowdy race fans, and a lot of competitive racing even into darkness, the theme should have been some hardcore trance or something. You know, like at the nightclubs (not saying I'm a clubber), there's usually a cool song that ends up being an anthem. Well, Nurburgring needs some trance or something for a theme song. Get some Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, BT, anybody... but not the guy(s) behind this song!

But then again here in the States, NASCAR fans have country and old rock music, yet no one seems to care. Go fig, right?
 
worst part is you'd have to listen to it twice or even 3 times. before the lap ended.

i want an engine that goes "shanalana-hey".
 
Shalalala lame.. shalalala :lol:
 
Alright, I got about 20 seconds into that before I dove for the "For the love of God Stop" button. That was the worst intro to a song I have ever heard, and I never want to listen to the rest of it, EVER.

However, the Nurburgring is one of the most infamous tracks in history, which has been well documented in another post, and if it's going to have a soundtrack it should definitely not be that. So here's what I suggest we do.... There's thousands of people that hit this site all the time so I'm guessing there must be a fairly large number of people that can put tracks together (anyone with the drive and a computer can do it nowadays) so I suggest we come up with a replacement. Anyone that can, throw one down, post it, and let the readers pick. Who knows, maybe PD will pick it up for the GT5 soundtrack if anyone can turn out anything good enough. (probably a hell of a lot cheaper than liscencing Van Halen tracks) I've been doing music production for a while now, I think I'll start concocting this afternoon... I'm thinking pounding German industrial, but that's just me.....
 
CAMAROBOY69
I couldnt even make it past 10 seconds of this song. Sorry I tried. :yuck:

No doubt :odd: WOW... there's actually a worse song than The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
 
Back