LolCats's Photo album. (all unedited)

• Thread starter LolCats
  • 22 comments
Soon...
Welcome to my Photo Album. This is Unedited Heaven. I don't edit my photos except for a little Touch ups in Photoshop. But besides to the Point I'm taking requests now! :cheers:

Last edited:
You need to get a USB drive to bring pics from the PS2 to the computer. Then, save your pics to the USB, put it in the computer, and upload your pics to ImageShack. Right-click on a shot and click "Copy Image Location", then come back to GTP and click on this icon. A window will pop up, right-click on the text box thing and click "Paste".

Hope this helps.

Now I have another question! How do I make the photos big like in the Gt4 race reports and other ones, Like Big and not having to click it to view.

Now I have another question! How do I make the photos big like in the Gt4 race reports and other ones, Like Big and not having to click it to view.

Go to Imageshack>Upload picture>wait a few sec for it to host>Copy the Direct link>place it in your post between the
tags:

okay. Cool. I will be back in about 30 min. - 1 hour. I hope to get lots of Pictures of a Ruf CTR (for Codename L) And some pictures of a civic for viewing.

🤬 yeah!!!! I learned how to resize!!! Here's a sneak peak of tomorrows Posting.

civic2m.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Damn it! It didn't work!

You don't need tags if you don't use the Direct Link, if you're posting thumbnails its just copy and post. :P

Porsche shot looks nice mate!

Edit: So does the fiat! Keep it up!

I tried Editing... This might be really ugly so sorry. Please respond if I should go this direction with my photos or keep going with unedited.

"Your flipping Brilliant mate!!!!.... I haven't said this to anyone yet, but would you like to join my Photo Album thread"?
Okay, I posted the picture after he said that.
Then, he said "Hey dude.. Uhhh Do you know how to take photos in-game without a camera? If you don't then i'm sorry to say you can't join yet"...
That was after I posted the picture, Now stop accusing me.

"Your flipping Brilliant mate!!!!.... I haven't said this to anyone yet, but would you like to join my Photo Album thread"?
Okay, I posted the picture after he said that.
Then, he said "Hey dude.. Uhhh Do you know how to take photos in-game without a camera? If you don't then i'm sorry to say you can't join yet"...
That was after I posted the picture, Now stop accusing me.

What have I accused you of?

You don't need permission to join a thread. He can't give that permission anyway. He can't stop you from joining a thread. It is just not the done thing to post pictures in someone elses pictures thread.

I've also banned the other account you just created.

PM me if you wish to discuss this further. The thread is off-topic enough.

Honda NSX Type R I personally think this is one of the best supercars ever made.

And A few Pictures of my dream car!

:cheers: The honda Civic EK9 Type R. That is the hottest hatches of them all.

Latest Posts

Back