Long download time - 200mins to go?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Legendary
  • 4 comments
  • 592 views
Messages
5,923
Australia
South Australia
Messages
GTP_Legendary724
Messages
Legendary724
So this download would usually take 15mins to download....am I the only one experiencing such terrible speeds?
 
The update downloads at 200 minutes? Yeah just somehow restart it or exit you can.
I went to do my washroom business while it downloaded and updated in a matter of minutes.

Installing the entire game was also breezy at 40 minutes - time to shower and make breakfast. Maybe my 7200 RPM 500GB Seagate HDD has something to do with it.
 
I ran my updates at around 350KB/s and that didn't take long.

Installation took me between 30 to 45 minutes when I first inserted the disk.
 
This was for 1.02 update, it sped up alot by around 20%, thanks guys.
 
just done mine, took 3min no issues with speed, might be your connection to international bandwidth.
 
Back