Long loading times

  • Thread starter Thread starter thunderjolt
  • 43 comments
  • 3,602 views
Does something important dissapear when you delte the cache?
 
Dumb question, but is the cache the cookies or history or something like that?
 
Dumb question, but is the cache the cookies or history or something like that?

GT5 page graphics as far as I'm aware, to make browsing faster.
 
But does i go slower trought the pages then
 
This sometimes happens with offline contents, but it's much more annoying with exiting offline contents like online. Sometimes, it takes a minute to do so. There are times when I just feel like giving up and quitting the game just so I can get back to it.
 
Duck
Cache cleared, nothing improved. Museum still too slow.

I heard someone on anoher post say that there was a problem with the museum. Every time you go into the museum it messes with your save game file making it larger. After a while the save game file size will get too large and thump, there goes your gt5 save.

My advice: ignore the museum.
 
  • Exit GT Life
  • Options
  • Miscellaneous
  • Network
  • Clear System Cache
  • Yes

thanks a lot! nearly everything is faster, particularly car buying and menu screens :)
 
Ronald6
I heard someone on anoher post say that there was a problem with the museum. Every time you go into the museum it messes with your save game file making it larger. After a while the save game file size will get too large and thump, there goes your gt5 save.

My advice: ignore the museum.

They fixed this issue of the file size growing and becoming corrupt with one of the last two updates.
 
They fixed this issue of the file size growing and becoming corrupt with one of the last two updates.

yup, although if your file was already over the limit prior to the update, it still won't work
 
Back