Longest signatures...

• Thread starter Jpec07
  • 48 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you use a marquee, we will all think you are evil. Besides, you have to learn COBOL to use it right.

See?

Attachments

• jpec .jpg
    jpec .jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 47
sucks to be him. I'm not changing my sig just because Netscape refuses to support marquees...

Originally posted by Jpec07
sucks to be him. I'm not changing my sig just because Netscape refuses to support marquees...
The issue is that it's annoying for users who do have marquees too... Seeing 5 lines of text moving every which way on the screen is terribly annoying... If you compacted that into a couple links or a few sentences, it not only would be more effective, but it would also be less annoying, and thus you wouldn't be getting bagged for it. Again, I'll point to M5Power-- He has a very nice setup that incorporates a lot of info into a small, presentable package.

I'll get rid of everything that is not being used anymore (team skyline, crap...). The rest, I'll stop marqueeing (except super marquee...). I need the vB code that centers it, though...

Your signature is the worst ever! They lack any form of a design, sense and nobody wants to, or has ever, actually read it! Or cared. What you're doing here is messing up the forum, bothering other members. Fortunately I could care less about your opinion so you're on my ignore list as of now.

I just changed it. I need the centered text tags so I can perfect it, but I changed it to make it less migraine-initiating...

I just changed it.
Thank you, Jpec. Glad to see that you've changed it to something nice and sane. :):thumbsup:

I woudn't call it nice. It's still ugly as hell.

Bah, I'm turning off signatures as opposed to complaining like a little bitch. Not that there is anything wrong with bitches.

Mine is long as hell, yet by puting it in 2 marquees, it works well. I know I've gotten MAZ members to come in that way.
Mine is also artistic too...I wish we could have like 1 banner size pic in the sig, then it would be simple.

I like mine though. Mine use to be long as hell without the marquees...I was actually the one who came up with the marquee idea at GTP, and Jordan put it in.

yours is very long too, Maz. plus it's full of typos...

I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah. It's much too long, I don't think I could sit there and read it all.

You should just make a thread with all the Mazda News and update the thread. Then you can just put a link to the thread in your signature. Or just ignore me.

I just came back from here:
resized_guatemala_sinkhole_2010.jpg

and look what i just brought up with me:
..........................................a Signature Thread! 👍

Aside from this dig up, i actually have a question:

WHO HERE CAN TELL ME WHICH MEMBER HAS THE FOLLOWING SIGNATURE?!? >>>>

Now there is a trick, i dont remember well what it says... but it talked about
a British, a German, a French, An Italian, and a Swiss...

I just read it a few days ago, but dont seem to be able to trace it back...

Thanks in advance for your help!

You know when it's a necro post when I subscribed to this thread 8 years ago and just got an e-mail saying someone just replied to it.

heaven would be to have:
an english as cop
a german as mechanic
a french as lover
an italian as cook
a swiss as banker or politician

hell would be to have:
an english as cook
a german as cop
a french as mechanic
an italian as politician/banker
a swiss - lover

-----------------------------

That was the signature i was looking for... but i still cant remember who has it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back