Lookin for your Plymouth Superbirds 0/0/0!!!!!!!!!!

powerstrokin06
I need all colors of the Superbird and all 0/0/0. I have this fully tuned and rm'd camaro painted in DLC Flourescent 004 Body and DLC Flourescent 002 Wheels..............NO SWITCHES, NO MILES, NO WINS completely Triple 0's..............Or I have a Mitisu EVO Rm'd fully modded painted in DLC Flourescent 005 Body and Flourescent 003 Wheels................Have others Like Rm'd Vettes and Camaro's all Triple 0's to offer for this little Civic.....pm if interested.:):):):) Have all B-Day Tickets, all Lvl Tickets, All GT Academy 370z's and GT-R's...............Mucho Mas!!👍
Also have the FT-86 II Concept 11' in Orange Met. 0/0/0 (no green ticket)
and GT Kart 125 SPL in Chrome Blue 0/0/0 ( no f'n green tickets)

Here's a little taste of what I offer
GT5006-1.jpg

GT5007-1.jpg

GT5008-1.jpg

GT5009-1.jpg

And this is what I seek Triple 0's of course.............
GT5003-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have so many 0/0/0 DLC painted cars stock and Rm'd it's not even funny so please ask if you dont like what ya see

GT5004-1.jpg

GT5005-1.jpg

Hi there,

Can you trade tomorrow?

I have the Civic 1500 3door CX '79 for you in 0/0/0, color is Santa Fe Oranje.

I will take the GT Kart 125 SPL in Chrome Blue 0/0/0

Please send me a FR since I'm not behind the PS3 at the moment.

Thanks and Merry X-mas!
:)

One question, I really like this one too ... but I don't have any empty slots.

Do you maybe need paint, gear, MC's or horns?

If not ... no problem.

GT5007-1.jpg

One question, I really like this one too ... but I don't have any empty slots.

Do you maybe need paint, gear, MC's or horns?

If not ... no problem.

GT5007-1.jpg

I dont but since you sent me glitch gears I'll package that baby up on Monday eve and send her your way brother!! Oh yeah she's 0/0/0 too!!

Here are a few more DLC RM'd 0/0/0 Samplings for your trading pleasure.......

GT5Traders004.jpg

GT5Traders003.jpg

GT5Traders007.jpg

GT5Traders005.jpg

GT5Traders006.jpg

Now you may ask why not resize pics?? WHo likes little pics we wanna see up close what's up!!

I got many superbirds in 0/0/0. Would be willing to trade for that camaro if you havn't already traded.

Hello, I'm looking for a 0/0/0 Ft-86 Concept 2 '11 Orange Metallic..

Trade ya (1) 0/0/0, '70 Superbird in Lime Light.. Or My new Ft-86 concept 2 '11 in Silky Black..

Thanks,playnthru

I would love to have that Silky Black but I cant go till Thursday?

If thats @ me..No problem :) 👍 It's not a Green ticket(it's in my garage), but is 0/0/0. FR me PSN,playnthru from whichever account you need that car..I can send before thursday..:)

Thanks,Merry Christmas

If thats @ me..No problem :) 👍 It's not a Green ticket(it's in my garage), but is 0/0/0. FR me PSN,playnthru from whichever account you need that car..I can send before thursday..:)

Thanks,Merry Christmas

Deal!! I dont do green anyway just Triple 0's............Merry Christmas brother!!:)

I dont but since you sent me glitch gears I'll package that baby up on Monday eve and send her your way brother!! Oh yeah she's 0/0/0 too!!

Oh, thank you so much ... if you need something just give me a call mate.
I wish you a fantastic X-mas!
👍

Yeah man I got one in that color scheme just have'nt posted pics..............It'll come on Wed 28th and Kart is Tue 27th...............

Hi

I have all Plymouth Superbird '70, all Classic Muscle Car (205) 0 / 0 / 0
So, if you have 0 / 0 / 0, "numbered cars" we can trade for it.
PM me ;-)

Last edited:
Back