Looking 4 a Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI ’99

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrsCanibeat
  • 7 comments
  • 1,051 views
Messages
52
United States
F.L.
Messages
prettynpink305
As a gift would be awesome :) but will trade something if needed.
 
I believe I have a spare one..send me a friend request (same name)..and it's yours .. I hope to get online in an hour but I am quite busy tonight..so I may not be able to get to it until after midnight..either way I have no prior trades to complete so I will send it ASAP
 
Yea I accidentally used "u" instead of you awhile back and I had some mod go super douche mode on me. But anyways I believe I also have one.
 
Car sent.............waiting for a thanks.
 
^I do think a lot of these GTP-newbies, make a thread and then just forget about it. I did at first, and I've seen tons of others do the same.
 
saxplayer1998
^I do think a lot of these GTP-newbies, make a thread and then just forget about it. I did at first, and I've seen tons of others do the same.

That's exactly what I did. I was new and was typing fast on my phone and its only natural to text short for me
 
I didn't forget, I just have other important things to do. But thx fullerton
 
Back