L Lurch556 Messages 16 Messages Lurch556 Feb 21, 2012 #1 Ive got cars ill trade and it be faster if u message me on psn mine is Lurch556
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Feb 21, 2012 #2 What does G1 and G2 mean?
AileStrike Messages 69 California Messages konekocannon Messages SMS SKULL 3 Feb 21, 2012 #3 I'm assuming Generation 1 and Generation 2. One of the Eclipses he's looking for doesn't exist in this game. The other one does, but not the trim level he's looking for. Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
I'm assuming Generation 1 and Generation 2. One of the Eclipses he's looking for doesn't exist in this game. The other one does, but not the trim level he's looking for.
JBanton Messages 2,185 London Messages Jonny-TWC Feb 21, 2012 #4 Yeah Eclipse GSX isn't in GT5, only the FF Eclipse GT's are...
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Feb 22, 2012 #5 I thought stickies were designed to stop this? There are 2 eclipses in the game the 95 and the 06 please check www.mygranturismo.net before posting.
I thought stickies were designed to stop this? There are 2 eclipses in the game the 95 and the 06 please check www.mygranturismo.net before posting.
jvale Messages 763 Porto Feb 22, 2012 #6 calico I thought stickies were designed to stop this? There are 2 eclipses in the game the 95 and the 06 please check www.mygranturismo.net before posting. Click to expand... There's actually 3 eclipses but I agree with you 👍
calico I thought stickies were designed to stop this? There are 2 eclipses in the game the 95 and the 06 please check www.mygranturismo.net before posting. Click to expand... There's actually 3 eclipses but I agree with you 👍
CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,009 United States Feb 22, 2012 #7 calico I thought stickies were designed to stop this? There are 2 eclipses in the game the 95 and the 06 please check www.mygranturismo.net before posting. Click to expand... Actually there's 3. Eclipse GT '95 Eclipse GT '06 Eclipse Spyder GTS '03 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132309
calico I thought stickies were designed to stop this? There are 2 eclipses in the game the 95 and the 06 please check www.mygranturismo.net before posting. Click to expand... Actually there's 3. Eclipse GT '95 Eclipse GT '06 Eclipse Spyder GTS '03 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132309
E esoxhntr Messages 1,291 ontario Feb 22, 2012 #8 you can only get the g2 gst and the g2 non-turbo (eagle talon) chick cars. sadly, there's no 1g eclipse in the game - gsx or not. the closest to a 1g eclipse is the '89 galant vr-4 (also a dsm) Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
you can only get the g2 gst and the g2 non-turbo (eagle talon) chick cars. sadly, there's no 1g eclipse in the game - gsx or not. the closest to a 1g eclipse is the '89 galant vr-4 (also a dsm)
E esoxhntr Messages 1,291 ontario Feb 22, 2012 #9 R1600Turbo Actually there's 3. Eclipse GT '95 Eclipse GT '06 Eclipse Spyder GTS '03 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132309 Click to expand... technically there's 4.. the eagle talon is a re-badged eclipse. ..and more than likely the OP is looking for DSMs which neither the '06 or '03 are.
R1600Turbo Actually there's 3. Eclipse GT '95 Eclipse GT '06 Eclipse Spyder GTS '03 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132309 Click to expand... technically there's 4.. the eagle talon is a re-badged eclipse. ..and more than likely the OP is looking for DSMs which neither the '06 or '03 are.