Looking back at 2012...what was your favorite GT moment?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 33 comments
  • 2,192 views
GT Academy 2012 worldwide online competition, no doubt about it.

Pinnacle of Gran Turismo.

100% in agreement with this statement.

You state that the GT Academy was the pinnacle of Gran Turismo, but I want to take it one step further.

GT Academy IS the pinnacle of racing games on all consoles and computer titles.

It bridges the gap from real world race professionals and virtual drivers and exposes the genre to much more people.👍
 
I had a lot of fun with GT Academy as well. There were a lot of really fun challenges in that, especially in the last set.
 
I was on vacation for half of GT Academy.:grumpy:

My favorite moment was discovering the 3D3 Racing/WRS 2.4 Hour Enduro's. Best racing I've experienced.
 
Many things, but most of them are GTP-related.

My gallery was a success; I had my first online photoshoot with a good friend of mine; and improved my editing not only for my GT photography but in real life as well. My times in GTP were the best of my life, and I never regret signing up for this awesome community since 2011! :cheers:

For my GT5 moments, I just won some races and bought some rare UCD cars. :p
 
Back