Looking Back at Four Years of Vision Gran Turismo

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Daduce1947

Daduce1947

Th Peugeot Vision gets 2 thumbs up from me and although a close runner up is the LM55, the Peugeot is my favorite as well.

2. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Your cousin's wallpaper isn't really evidence of widespread consumer appeal.

zzz_pt and JulesDennis like this.
  3. Griffith500

Griffith500

The thing I liked about the 2X and Tomahawks were the way you had to drive them differently. The physics were the same, but the way the car interacted with the road surface or the air was tweaked and opened up a new set of parameters for drivers to master. I can see how that would annoy some, though. Then again, there are plenty of places you can drive "normal", "real" cars already...

I think the fact it won an award says something for the visibility it has created, too.

4. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk

Most car games are simply a reflection of car culture or motorsport, they take from the automotive world, and give to gamers. The Vision Gran Turismo project (and the Citroen GT, and the Red Bull X's) gave new things back to the automotive world - the fact it happened with the weight and substance that some of the manufacturers put behind it should be a testament to the respect PD have earned in dealing with the industry.

5. silverman_GT

silverman_GT

[​IMG]
    Despite the fact they abandoned their "6C Biposto" Vision GT, I really wish Alfa Romeo would bring it back to life one way or another...

It looked like it could've been a neo-retro take on a sports car, much like the awesome SLR McLaren Stirling Moss.

All you had to do...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  6. Lubeify100

Lubeify100

I'd love to drive them in VR. I can't wait to hear what they sound like now

silverman_GT and dimassa19 like this.