robert_ \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/_ Premium Messages 241 Stavanger Messages skedaddle-_- Messages LOLERCOAZTER Jan 16, 2012 #1 If you have it Premium Yellow that would be awesome, but doesn't have to be in that color. Please post what you want in exchange, it might occur that I don't have the car you want, so I'm sorry.
If you have it Premium Yellow that would be awesome, but doesn't have to be in that color. Please post what you want in exchange, it might occur that I don't have the car you want, so I'm sorry.
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 16, 2012 #2 I have it in premium yellow but cannot trade until 26th.
robert_ \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/_ Premium Messages 241 Stavanger Messages skedaddle-_- Messages LOLERCOAZTER Jan 16, 2012 #3 God damn I've got some tickets, lv.18 and 20 if you're interested(?)
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 16, 2012 #4 I am interested but have a trade schedule im affraid. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=239787
I am interested but have a trade schedule im affraid. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=239787
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Jan 16, 2012 #5 I got that car 0/0/0 in the colour your looking for. do you have any of these cars i this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=233246
I got that car 0/0/0 in the colour your looking for. do you have any of these cars i this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=233246
robert_ \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/_ Premium Messages 241 Stavanger Messages skedaddle-_- Messages LOLERCOAZTER Jan 16, 2012 #6 I've got the Racing Kart 125 SPL in blue, I've also this car "Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00", but in black unfortunately.
I've got the Racing Kart 125 SPL in blue, I've also this car "Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00", but in black unfortunately.
spikeyhairdude Messages 2,386 UK Messages spikeyhairdude Jan 16, 2012 #7 robert_ I've got the Racing Kart 125 SPL in blue. Click to expand... is it 0 miles 0 changes 0 wins. if yes then lets trade.
robert_ I've got the Racing Kart 125 SPL in blue. Click to expand... is it 0 miles 0 changes 0 wins. if yes then lets trade.
robert_ \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/_ Premium Messages 241 Stavanger Messages skedaddle-_- Messages LOLERCOAZTER Jan 16, 2012 #8 Damn, I've done 1 change on that kart