Looking for a 70's charger

  • Thread starter Thread starter VoodooKr
  • 10 comments
  • 628 views
Messages
18
United States
California
Messages
VoodooKR
As the title said. I have the following cars to trade for it
Viper GTS R '00 w/ no miles
Cizeta V16T '94 w/ no miles
Amuse S2000High end G37
Camero Z28 '69 (full mods)
 
You cannot trade dlc cars
 
Oh wow, well then I will adjust the list.
 
VoodooKr
As the title said. I have the following cars to trade for it
Viper GTS R '00 w/ no miles
Cizeta V16T '94 w/ no miles
Amuse S2000High end G37
Camero Z28 '69 (full mods)

I have a few 70's chargers, is the viper or cizeta 0/0/0? And is it a standard or premium, if its premium i will take the cizeta.
 
I have a few 70's chargers, is the viper or cizeta 0/0/0? And is it a standard or premium, if its premium i will take the cizeta.

The viper and citeza are standard but they are 0/0/0
 
will trade my charger for the viper.
 
Gtsr is untradeable! Its sad yes... But true.
 
So maybe someone can name a car the need thats tradable i can buy from the premium shop. And i'll trade that.
 
VoodooKr
So maybe someone can name a car the need thats tradable i can buy from the premium shop. And i'll trade that.

Will take the cizeta then, thanks, add gtgta86
 
Back