Looking for a Chaparral 2J Race Car '70

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ch3micalAli
  • 11 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
37
Just looking for a Chaparral 2J Race Car.

Have a number of race cars that I can offer, see the car list in my sig. Can also include a few Chrome/Matte paint chips if you need some as well.

Available to trade now.
 
Last edited:
Still looking :)

Updated the car list with a few new ones.
 
calsonic skyline '00??
 
Already have one, got anything else?

See the car list in my sig for cars I'm missing
 
no, I have the 2j, looking for a '00 calsonic to trade for.
 
Lol sorry completely misinterpreted what you meant, it's been a really long day. My minds somewhere else lol >__<

Yeah that'll be fine, you available to trade now?
 
I think so... Let me send first, if I'm unable too, feel free to accept other offers if they pop up.. add rayzahbla

I'll send you a message via psn if it goes through, and if it's okay I'd like the '00 calsonic to go to a different account.

Thanks!!
 
car sent, new request for friend sent :D
 
It won't bring up your second account on my "Give to Friend" list.

It shows rayzahbla but not the second account =/
 
Ignore that - had to go into the car and select send.

If I hit triangle in the menu your name wouldn't appear, but it came up if I went into the care and selected give to friend in there.

Strange....
 
Back