Looking for a drift tune for the Nissan Silvia (S13).

• Thread starter Thomasss95
  • 10 comments
I have tuned mine, but it doesn't drift well...
Could anyone share their drift tune for the S13?
There's a guy named DUBS on YouTube that has a great tutorial on the S13 I have no clue on how upload to save you the time im new to GT Planet, hope it helps you out.

I can't open your website on my PC... :(
Oh ya you are out in Europe. Sometimes you have to use a proxy site to get on. Just type proxy into google and pick the first or second link then enter my site there. Takes literally 2 seconds. I will have the tune up in about 30min. Mine is also for the '91 while the video one is for the version before that. Not sure which one you want or if it will make a difference.

Oh ya you are out in Europe. Sometimes you have to use a proxy site to get on. Just type proxy into google and pick the first or second link then enter my site there. Takes literally 2 seconds. I will have the tune up in about 30min. Mine is also for the '91 while the video one is for the version before that. Not sure which one you want or if it will make a difference.
Thanks for the tip!
I loved your tunes in GT5, so I think they will be amazing again in GT6. ;)

EDIT:
I use the premium version of the S13, so I think the '90...
Does your tune work on that one too?

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip!
I loved your tunes in GT5, so I think they will be amazing again in GT6. ;)

EDIT:
I use the premium version of the S13, so I think the '90...
Does your tune work on that one too?
My tune is for the 91 version which is what I assume you are using. I wrote the Q version, but someone said I meant K since it works better for that one. I'm sure it will work however

Back