Looking for a fun tuned N 300 car to use on Brands Hatch Career mode.

• Thread starter klondike
  • 14 comments
Klondike_rush
Hi there.

Does anyone have a fun FR car that I can use to grind the Amateur League FR Challenge N600 Brands Hatch Career mode race.

I know this race is far from optimal versus other grinding methods. But brands Hatch is kinda my favorite track, so its not so boring to do. Just would be a bit better if I could have a low N class car that can do it for better payouts.

I would like to try and see how low the tune can be for maximum payout if someone could make a N200 - N300 car that can win the race without being Alien fast I would love to test and try it out.

Maybe you could try this:

BMW M3 SPORT EVOLUTION '89
BoP OFF
N200 - SPORT SOFT TIRES

Ratio Power 104
Ratio Weight Reduction 90

Traction Control 0

Brake distribution 0

Ride Height 115 / 118 (mm)
Frequency 1.90 / 1.75 (hz)
ARB 7 / 6
Compression (bump) 60 / 58
Extension (rebound) 92 / 94
Camber 0.9 / 3.7
Toe -0.07 (out) / +0.18 (in)

LSD 7/13/15

Transmission
Final at 5.000
Max speed at 200 km/h (about 124 mi)
1st - 1.810
2nd - 1.453
3rd - 1.195
4th - 1.009
5th - 0.875

Final - 3.500 (adjust only Final to suit the track)

I got the first place at the 4th round and then I had to keep the FT1 at bay :gtpflag:

Hi there.

Does anyone have a fun FR car that I can use to grind the Amateur League FR Challenge N600 Brands Hatch Career mode race.

I know this race is far from optimal versus other grinding methods. But brands Hatch is kinda my favorite track, so its not so boring to do. Just would be a bit better if I could have a low N class car that can do it for better payouts.

I would like to try and see how low the tune can be for maximum payout if someone could make a N200 - N300 car that can win the race without being Alien fast I would love to test and try it out.

Praiano's N300 '63 Ford GT. It'll clean up...

Edit: Ford GT40 '66

Last edited:
@Jeje6410

Thanks I tryed your M3 89. Its good but a bit loose for my taste / Driving style. But I will defenetly try it more it was kinda fun to swing it around the turns :-)

@squander

Wow your M3 it fells like its on rails, very very nice tune :-)

My only problem now is to beat the FT1 its very quick, i can uasely catch up to it around lap 4, but many times it just push me of track or out accelerate me.

I think maybe for a more reliable victory i may need to use a N300 car.

Although I will try N200 again some more. Its actually pretty fun, just not so easy to win for me and especially to win clean, since the AI is often all over the place.

@Jeje6410

Thanks I tryed your M3 89. Its good but a bit loose for my taste / Driving style. But I will defenetly try it more it was kinda fun to swing it around the turns :-)

No problem if my tune don't suits your driving style. Thanks a lot for having tested this car . I hope you can find your happiness in my garage. Thanks again :cheers:

@Jeje6410

@squander

Wow your M3 it fells like its on rails, very very nice tune :-)

My only problem now is to beat the FT1 its very quick, i can uasely catch up to it around lap 4, but many times it just push me of track or out accelerate me.

I think maybe for a more reliable victory i may need to use a N300 car.

Although I will try N200 again some more. Its actually pretty fun, just not so easy to win for me and especially to win clean, since the AI is often all over the place.
@klondike thanks a lot mate, I must admit that once I got 1st place I had to do some "dirty work" to keep the FT1 behind my tail, anyway you could try to increase the power some click without turning upside down the car setup.
Thanks again for the review:cheers:

@klondike hi mate, I got another BMW for you:

BMW M4 '14
BoP ON
N300 - SPORT SOFT TIRES

Ratio Power 70 / LV. 3
Ratio Weight Reduction 90 / LV.3

Traction Control 0

Brake distribution 0

Ride Height 120 / 123 (mm)
Frequency 1.95 / 2.00 (hz)
ARB 5 / 4
Compression (bump) 63 / 63
Extension (rebound) 93 / 93
Camber 1.8 / 2.2
Toe -0.03 (out) / +0.09 (in)

LSD 6/8/10

Transmission
Final at 5.000
Max speed at 200 km/h (about 124 mi)
1st - 2.430
2nd - 1.930
3rd - 1.585
4th - 1.344
5th - 0.176
6th - 0.062
7th - 0.875

Final - 3.500 (adjust only Final to suit the track)

Let me know if it's helpful:cheers:

Hi there.

N300-500 on Professional league will payout more for you + clean race bonuses F40, Miura, Gt40 '66, 650'14.
Most cars work well Try all your cars detuned.

Latest Posts

Back