Looking for a league to join

• Thread starter Low_Rider
  • 14 comments
United States
United States
Hey guys and girls,

Im new to racing pCARS online. Just got a wheel and looking for a league to join. I prefer GT3 and INDY but open to others as well!

best,

Low_Rider

Hey guys and girls,

Im new to racing pCARS online. Just got a wheel and looking for a league to join. I prefer GT3 and INDY but open to others as well!

best,

Low_Rider

SRR Poster.jpg

After 5 successful years on GT5 and GT6 "Sick's Race Room" is coming to PS4 and Project Cars in 2017 - we welcome clean, mature drivers for serious, but fun racing with a classic flavour.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...4-great-racing-with-a-classic-flavour.352081/

You are welcome to come race with us. Like Sick's post above, I have been hosting races and leagues on GT5 and GT6 since 2011. I am just starting to migrate over to PCars until GT Sport comes out. I am hosting on Tuesday nights on PCars. Once I get a few regulars I will host in private lobbies. Check out more club info at readyornotracing.com. Feel free to send me a friend request at Obi-Tonobi if your interested.

You are welcome to come race with us. Like Sick's post above, I have been hosting races and leagues on GT5 and GT6 since 2011. I am just starting to migrate over to PCars until GT Sport comes out. I am hosting on Tuesday nights on PCars. Once I get a few regulars I will host in private lobbies. Check out more club info at readyornotracing.com. Feel free to send me a friend request at Obi-Tonobi if your interested.

Friend request sent.
Anyone else looking for a clean racer, add me.

IcedGT

Got it, join Sick's too. The more options you have the better.

This is good advice - try out a few leagues and clubs until you find the one (or ones) which are right for you. Also exchange friend requests with the other club members then you will never be short of good, clean drivers to practise with or race against.

I work long hours, family also so I was looking for something I can dip in and out of as my schedule permits.
I'll have a look around thanks guys

XXI
I work long hours, family also so I was looking for something I can dip in and out of as my schedule permits.
I'll have a look around thanks guys

We have a few vacancies on the Monday series so you would be welcome to join in as and when you are free - we use default setups so no need to spend valuable time on that.

We have a few vacancies on the Monday series so you would be welcome to join in as and when you are free - we use default setups so no need to spend valuable time on that.

Sounds great.

I'm eastern time zone, what time do you run?

Back